- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
108 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 108
What travellers are saying
- Seemed expensive in most of the shops. There was a Sketchers shop and one or two more that seemed okay but nothing to write home about. Some entertainment was going on at the entrance.Written 26 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Recommend by friends and locals as the thing to do on Sunday. The fish, fruit and vegetable stalls amazing and watching the skills of the monger was something else. The bars and cafes were fun and buzzing. Definitely worth a visitWritten 1 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Tge shopping mall is a bug far from the center, but I will say its worth it.
Plenty of coffee shops to relax and few goid shops and not to forget just outside the mall there is a gym.
Overall, nice shopping centre.Written 11 February 2022
- This shopping center is smaller than the Point Mall, but enough size for window shopping. There is a sign outside saying the information center is inside but none. The food court was empty during the COVID-19 pandemic but takeaway is possible.Written 18 December 2020
- Galleria Cremona - a place to visit - rich in original works of art and easy to visit and admire such work of artWritten 17 July 2019
- A larger than it appears from outside shopping centre, on 3 floors, selling mainly clothes and household goods. There is a nice terraced café on the top floor with a view towards the large Paola Parish Church. Near to the Tarxien Temples.Written 19 May 2019
- This small gallery is brimming with fine paintings from a variety of artists, both Maltese and international. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable, and, best of all, they are able to arrange for insured shipping if you see something too large to fit in your suitcase!! Thanks again to everyone at Artitude!Written 12 September 2018
- I would recommend a visit to Jackie's Gallery in Mosta. Full of interesting vibrant and modern pieces to just gaze at or take home as a gift. Also great value for money, especially all being one of a kind pieces.Written 22 April 2017
- TOP CLASS museum. Great for adults and children alike: they give them activities and make it interesting. Well done. Shanice was also very knowledgeable and helpful. Thank you. Well kept museum. Exhibitions also very interesting.Written 18 August 2022
- We stayed at an AIRBNB just outside Valletta. Five minute walk to the harbor with all the bars and restaurants. Trip was 9 days.weather was not to bad one day cold with rain, the rest of the time temp was in the 50's low 60's F. Having come from Florida it was to cold for us to wear shorts etc. Folks from the Uk were in shorts. No crowds, we did not want to beach it just visit the historic bits, of which there are many to choose from. Forts,museums, bus tours harbor tours, the catacombs, fishing village. A real good time was had by all. Transport (bus) was interesting!!, we took the local UBER which in Malta is called Bolt. Down load the app, very fair prices with speedy response all on you phone. We went to Gozo but not to interesting no real history or historic places compared to the main island Malta.Written 18 January 2020
- I read about this new museum many times and was lucky to visit a few days after it opened in 2018. Very well curated, innovative, fresh and very forward looking. I returned this week. Lots of improvement although I suspect the people who conceived it are no longer behind the project. MUZA is still a museum to study but not the way that it is currently being run. Such a pity!Written 20 April 2022
- Came across this building whilst walking around the area, didn't enter but I wish I had. Part of the UNESCO heritage list too.Written 5 February 2019
- If you have 15 minutes to spare in Valletta, the head down to the Victor Pasmore gallery, you will find it on the walking path just outside the city walls between Upper Barrakka Gardens and the bus terminus. The gallery is quite small and it will only take you 10 minutes or so but the paintings are nice and the room is air conditioned. They are open between 11 and 15 and admission free, so take the opportunity when you walk to the buses.Written 2 August 2019
- I would not call it a typical tourist attraction, but a place worth shopping for those interested. professional serviceWritten 16 April 2018
- Randomly walking around the streets of Valetta, we found this place. I am not a fan of modern art at all to be honest, but I felt like we should go inside and have a look. It was well worth it! My best souvenirs of my perpetual travel this year come from this place and the exhibition was nice as well. But who gives this place the soul is the Polish girl who was there the day we came and she was able to sell the place! Great job!Written 8 December 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Island of Malta