Group Activities in Vaasa
THE BEST Large Group Activities & Things to Do in Vaasa
Best Group Activities in Vaasa
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I liked this museum. It tells about the history of Vasa and Osterbotten and they have also many important paintings from the golden age of Finnish painting in the Hedmans collection. Well worth visiting.Written 23 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very cozy place. Went there with my girlfriend for a couple of beers. We each bought a "tasting platter" containing 6 beers on each. I'd definitely recommend that! Great way to try their own beers. Some exciting, some good and some decent.
Good service, and overall a fun place to visit.Written 17 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- After the Vaasa fire of 1852, only ruins remained. Main thing to see here is of course the magnificent ruins of Vanha Vaasa. The surrounding park area is nice mostly green grass and a good place to have a picnic. Easy to find parking space. There is also an information sign telling the history of the area.Written 11 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.