- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I liked this museum. It tells about the history of Vasa and Osterbotten and they have also many important paintings from the golden age of Finnish painting in the Hedmans collection. Well worth visiting.Written 23 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We took a trip from Vaasa to Umeå with Wasaline's new ferry. Compared to ferries which goes from Helsinki or Turku to Sweden this is quite small, but just perfect for this purpose. We had also our car with us.
On our way to Sweden we had à la carte -lunch and it was nice. On our way back to Finland we had a buffet dinner and it was better than à la carte.... tells just how good the buffet is. I am glad we traveled first day time so we could see everything in a day light - but it was wonderful to came back in the evening - the sun set was so beautiful. There is also a small shop if you happen to need something.
And since there is actually nothing else to do than have a lunch or dinner and admire the scenery - I recommend to take a good book, charge batteries for you devices or play cards with your friends.Written 11 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice local museum. Three floors of interesting stuff. Exhibition is big but could be more informative. Worth to visit.Written 1 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Expensive considering the experience was not very satisfying. Jacuzzi was not warm, not a pleasant experience to sit in any one of them. The kids did enjoy the park with its wave machine and water slides etc. It is a rather small water park, and seems to be left to its destiny…not properly maintained. Staff was nice, sauna and showers very good.Written 27 June 2023