Points of Interest & Landmarks
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This beautiful City Hall was built in 1883. It is hard to visit unless you attend a concert, a meeting or a congress.
We managed to see the main staircase when we tried to find the Art Hall in the same building. The entrance to that was on the other side of the building.
The art exhibition showed stunning black and white images of Africa's nature.Written 21 June 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Meteorite crater south of Vaasa. Meteoriihi center nice but run by volunteers, limited opening hours. Lots of birds, especially cranes in autumn.Written 30 November 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- After the Vaasa fire of 1852, only ruins remained. Main thing to see here is of course the magnificent ruins of Vanha Vaasa. The surrounding park area is nice mostly green grass and a good place to have a picnic. Easy to find parking space. There is also an information sign telling the history of the area.Written 11 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Sundom a geographically large village near by Vaasa. From there you can also find an interesting Sjöderfjärden area, unusually beautiful meteorite crater and the visiting centre. From there you can learn a lot of things about meteorites. The place is also interesting because of the birds. Every autumn a lot of cranes are gathering to the fields before they go back to southWritten 16 October 2016
- We were very fortunate to visit this Beautiful Church, on a very sunny Summers morning, when a concert/recital was taking place, featuring one of the top young flute players, New York tutored, in Finland. Add this to the awe inspiring history/architecture of The Church and yes, MEMORABLE in Capitals. Please Visit..................Written 14 August 2017