Parks • Observation Decks & Towers
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
28 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- The staff were very friendly and the prices are reasonable. The donuts are delicious, kind of spiced (pepper or cardamom maybe?) and are perfect for a cold day. They have vegan donuts and oat milk for coffee. The thing that lets it down for me is that it could very easily be wheelchair accessible if they added a ramp as there is an elevator up to the viewing tower.Written 5 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Painting of “Wounded Angel” is beautiful. Fresco of young boys carrying garland surround the seating area. Quiet and a nice place to reflect.Written 4 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A great compilation of museums under one roof. Tons of interactive exposition, so it is a fun place for kids and adults.Written 16 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- So I do not know a lot about the moomin, but the atmosphere and how the rooms look like is great. It's great for children, there is a workshop too, where you can make your own little creatures. It is open from 12-16, unfortunately this doesn't say anywhere outside the museum, me and my daughter waited one hour that it opens. So this is valueable to know if you are interested in crafting little things.Written 6 November 2022
- Interesting historical museum. Soviet Union and Finland share an interesting history, one I knew very little about. Enjoyed all of the artifacts and their English explanations.Written 4 November 2022
- Lot's of sights to see from the beach. I saw a guy fishing there when walking by. There's also a place to throw away cremation ashes.Written 2 June 2022
- Such a great place! Awesome sauna, bbq place and best cold dip in the lake. With 8 Euro entry and very affordable and great experience!Written 22 September 2022
- Great exhibition of the various developments in living conditions in the area. The guide was great and it definitely added to the visit.
One of the best museums in town.Written 19 July 2022
- A must see if you are visiting Tampere. Located near the museum center Vapriikki. There's also a park nearby.Written 2 June 2022
- Had a wonderful lunch at Viikinsaari. Amazing service and wonderful dishes from local providers. It is very easy to get to the island from Laukontori Port on Silver Line vessels. Best of the trip is to reserve enough time to enjoy a lunch or dinner on the island. Truly value for money.Written 30 July 2019
- First of all, it's free. Tons of work related history. There was also an unrelated temporarily added photo exhibition.Written 2 June 2022
- Visited the museum with friends. Impressive building in nice surrounding. Exhibition was around „still still life“. Interesting and different. Not too many people, which was good, due to limited amount of parking placesWritten 13 August 2020
- This is a gem of modern architecture at its best. It is by one of Finland's leading architectural couples. In a land where modern architecture thrives, this is one of the best examples.Written 7 September 2022
- The Mineral Museum is a permanent exhibition on Vapriikki’s ground floor. The 7000 objects of the exhibition have been collected from 70 countries.
You can also find here meteorites, dinosaur eggs, and plant and animal fossils.Written 11 August 2020
- This Is a gorgeous Finnish Orthodox Church. Its interior is splendid and even moreso on a Sunday when church is in session.Written 7 September 2022