- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
36 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 36
What travellers are saying
- Painting of “Wounded Angel” is beautiful. Fresco of young boys carrying garland surround the seating area. Quiet and a nice place to reflect.Written 4 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A great compilation of museums under one roof. Tons of interactive exposition, so it is a fun place for kids and adults.Written 16 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- So I do not know a lot about the moomin, but the atmosphere and how the rooms look like is great. It's great for children, there is a workshop too, where you can make your own little creatures. It is open from 12-16, unfortunately this doesn't say anywhere outside the museum, me and my daughter waited one hour that it opens. So this is valueable to know if you are interested in crafting little things.Written 6 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We arrived early to visit the amusement park which is the main attraction. The elevator ride was fast and smooth. Enjoyed the great views.Written 29 August 2022
- Interesting historical museum. Soviet Union and Finland share an interesting history, one I knew very little about. Enjoyed all of the artifacts and their English explanations.Written 4 November 2022
- Great exhibition of the various developments in living conditions in the area. The guide was great and it definitely added to the visit.
One of the best museums in town.Written 19 July 2022
- A must see if you are visiting Tampere. Located near the museum center Vapriikki. There's also a park nearby.Written 2 June 2022
- First of all, it's free. Tons of work related history. There was also an unrelated temporarily added photo exhibition.Written 2 June 2022
- Visited the museum with friends. Impressive building in nice surrounding. Exhibition was around „still still life“. Interesting and different. Not too many people, which was good, due to limited amount of parking placesWritten 13 August 2020
- This is a gem of modern architecture at its best. It is by one of Finland's leading architectural couples. In a land where modern architecture thrives, this is one of the best examples.Written 7 September 2022
- The small museum building near the Metso library is filled with mostly unknown works of local artist Joseph Alanen. He used tempera painting technique with light, shady colours to create mythical pictures of our national epic Kalevala. The chosen style resembles comic book characters with strongly painted outlines and extreme positions. The impressive Lemminkäinen and the Great Serpent was finished in 1920 just before his early death at the age of 34 in the current world epidemic Spanish fever.Written 29 July 2020
- The Mineral Museum is a permanent exhibition on Vapriikki’s ground floor. The 7000 objects of the exhibition have been collected from 70 countries.
You can also find here meteorites, dinosaur eggs, and plant and animal fossils.Written 11 August 2020
- The museum is little by size, but the temporary exhibition of the private Vivien Westwood collection was really worth a visit.Written 16 August 2022
- This small museum is located in the Finlayson factory area. On a rainy day, it was easy to combine it with the Labour Museum Werstas. They are located next to each other.
With a guided tour, the museum would have probably given more than exploring it just yourself.
So our visit was short. Luckily the entrance was free with the Finnish Museum card.Written 26 October 2021
- This Is a gorgeous Finnish Orthodox Church. Its interior is splendid and even moreso on a Sunday when church is in session.Written 7 September 2022