- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
19 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Painting of “Wounded Angel” is beautiful. Fresco of young boys carrying garland surround the seating area. Quiet and a nice place to reflect.Written 4 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lot's of sights to see from the beach. I saw a guy fishing there when walking by. There's also a place to throw away cremation ashes.Written 2 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A must see if you are visiting Tampere. Located near the museum center Vapriikki. There's also a park nearby.Written 2 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- First of all, it's free. Tons of work related history. There was also an unrelated temporarily added photo exhibition.Written 2 June 2022
- This is a gem of modern architecture at its best. It is by one of Finland's leading architectural couples. In a land where modern architecture thrives, this is one of the best examples.Written 7 September 2022
- This Is a gorgeous Finnish Orthodox Church. Its interior is splendid and even moreso on a Sunday when church is in session.Written 7 September 2022
- This museum is located in Hervanta, in the same premises as the Police University College. The museum is easily accessed from the city center with the new tram (line 3).
The museum offers information about the Finnish police services throughout the time.
In addition to the permanent exhibition, the museum features changing special exhibitions. On our visit, it was 'The colored truth – Art crime in Finland'.
The entrance is free. The museum is suitable for all ages.Written 26 October 2021
- This is a little gem - a place of quiet contemplation . It is an easy walk from the center. It its nestled in the factory areaWritten 7 September 2022
- This wooden cross church located next to Tampere Central Square was built in 1825.
The bell tower designed by Carl Ludvig Engel was completed in 1828.
Inside you can find the beautiful organ and pulpit. There are seats for 300 people.
The church is a very popular wedding church.Written 8 October 2019
- This modern church is magnificent. IT is rather plain on the outside but on entering you are transported upward and made to soar.Written 7 September 2022
- This is a big church that has a nice wooden roof and on the inside you can look up and see into the spire, it's worth a visitWritten 25 April 2021
- Great former redbrick factories border the mainly restrained rapids connecting the two lakes surrounding Tampere. The bridge is the central part of the main street Hämeenkatu leading from the railway station to Pyynikki. This summer it is also a big construction site as the new tramline is still under way.Written 21 July 2020
- This park is located next to the Tampere Hall, five minutes walk from the railway station.
In the middle of the park is a big pond with a fountain. You can find ducks swimming here.
There are also many other species of birds living in the cages by the pond.Written 11 August 2020
- Rigth in the center of Tampere on the main street you will find this Sokos.
Large shopping center were you will find every thing, all very modern and clean.
Even the Alko shop is present here.
Easy to find around in this big shop, should be one of the biggest in Tampere.Written 4 September 2019
- High up on the hill by the Milavida mansion is a statue of a woman holding two children in despair. It commemorates the 1929 tragedy of Kuru, a ship full of passengers sunken in the high waves of Näsi lake with 138 lives lost. From below by the shore you can hear the music and laughter of people at the Särkänniemi amusement park.Written 23 July 2020