- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Such a great place! Awesome sauna, bbq place and best cold dip in the lake. With 8 Euro entry and very affordable and great experience!Written 22 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My favourite Lake for canoeing, swimming, diving and now Stand Up Paddling. Nice cafeteria run by the lake association and they rent boards cheap only 8€ / hour. I recommend on a beautiful day.Written 13 May 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very clean and nice Place to have picnic and enjoy yourself. The have two tables and a nice beach to get some sun.Written 25 July 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Pyynikin uimaranta (Pyynikki Public Beach) is a nice sandy swimming beach within walking distance from the city center. This is a nice place for swimming, sunbathing, playing beach volleyball and SUP surfing.
There is a sandy beach there but there are beautiful rocks and cliffs, too. Actually these cliffs named Jalkasaari Lookout Point are a very nice excursion destination even if you are not going to swim.
The summer cafeteria of Pyynikki Public Beach has a beautiful location but unfortunately service was very slow.
Pyynikki Public Beach is a nice place for the whole family. This time weather was warm but very cloudy. We have to come back here later.Written 8 July 2021
- Elianderin uimaranta (Eliander Swimming Beach) is a nice small beach next to Särkänniemi Amusement Park. We had a heatwave in Finland but surprisingly the beach wasn't too crowded. This is a quite beautiful place. There is a quite new playground and a nice ice-cream kiosk on the beach, too.Written 8 July 2021