4 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- The tramway traffic started in Tampere on August 9th, 2021.
At the moment, there are two lines: Line 1 from Sorin aukio to Kaupin kampus & Line 3 from Pyynikintori to Hervantajärvi.
We took line 3 from Railway Station to Hervanta and back. It is easy to buy a ticket inside the tram by using contactless payment with a debit or credit card or a mobile device.
The standard AB ticket is 2,70. The ticket is valid for 90 minutes. We were able to come back with the same ticket. However, you must show your payment card to the machine every time you enter the tram.
The trams are very modern. They felt more comfortable than Helsinki trams.Written 26 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Cheap inter-city buses in Finland. But cheapness comes at a price. The pros are good network, fairly modern buses, and price, although other bus companies offer competitive prices.
Cons ridiculously crammed seats, luggage restrictions and dishonest pricing. An admin fee of € 1 is added to the quoted price at the time of payment. On all these points other bus coming offer better service.Written 28 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our five day trip to Finland and Estonia was very well organised and made for a very stress free time to enjoy the sightseeing tours and take in the amazing scenery. The hotel accommodation was excellent and the overnight ferry also added to our wonderful holiday adventure. No details were overlooked and a daily message from Antero, our tour manager was a beautiful touch to make us feel we were in good hands. I highly recommend Scandi Travel.Written 30 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Tampere
- These experiences are best for transportation in Tampere:
- Day tour Helsinki - Tampere by private car with guide
- Tampere Private Transfer from Tampere city centre to Tampere airport
- Private Helicopter Airport Transfers from Tampere city center to Helsinki