- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
12 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Very versatile and plot faithful escape room. Task amount was fine and the tasks were not too challenging. Room had not red herrings (or at least we didn't find any) and it's attention to detail was superb. Timer and hint channel weren't standard screens but something much more suitable for this room. Go and experience.
Owner is very talkative and service-oriented person. We got couple of good recommendations from him where to go next.Written 18 September 2022
- Fun and challenging escape room game. Clean and neat place with a warm and welcoming staff. All in all a very fun experience, I would totally recommend!Written 21 August 2022
- Awesome experience with well built setting. The service was excellent and helpful. The tasks were quite challenging and required some out of the box thinking but not too difficult and you always knew where to go next. We managed to clear it with 10 minutes left with two people.
Immediately booked a time for Back In Time room, strong recommend for new and old friends of escape rooms!Written 10 June 2022
- It was our first time in an escape room and we had a blast! The room, riddles and overall experience was great. Antti did an amazing job, one can really tell that he loves what he does. Highly highly recommended, if you‘re looking for an escape room in Tampere this is the one to go to! Thanks again Antti for the great experience.Written 27 July 2020
- Checked both of their rooms out, loved both of them. Holy Grail was one of the most difficult rooms I've tried so far, but in the end we conquered it. Staff of extremely nice. Will check out their other location in Helsinki too.Written 15 August 2022
- 60 minutes to get out of a locked room. Several different scenarios available. Nice location in the city centre.Written 27 June 2016
- If you like to be an investigator, go and try room escape. Be prepared to get frustrated if you cannot find the first lead. Be innovative and open.Written 14 February 2017
- We came in Room Escape Tampere last Saturday in the afternoon, and I was absolutely satisfied with this first Escape Game experience. We tried to escape the Out of Mars room. The enigmas were diversified and original, and the room itself was nicely designed. However we were unable to escape the room because we were stuck for too long on one riddle by a stupid oversight, and sadly the clues given were unhelpful in our situation.
I believe we would have made it out, if we could have had just a little more help on that one specific riddle.
We still had a great time and would absolutely come back to discover the other rooms.
(Is there any way you give us the percentage of people escaping that Out of Mars room, just to see if it was indeed hard or if we just don't have what it takes!)Written 18 June 2018
- The idea is fun but experience is very frustrating. You enter in different prison cells and you need to figure out what to do in there. Mostly it is only guessing what to do and sometimes you think you figured out how things work but then the task just continues when you though you finished it. I understand the concept of trying to improve your score but it is difficult when you have no idea in what you need to get better. In most tasks you don't even know which parts did you get those points which is frustrating if you get competitive. The gameful experience is not figured out through. The rooms repeat themselves. Instead I would recommend going to Super Park in this price category.Written 22 September 2018