- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
11 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Easily one of my top activities so far! It's nice to experience something so out off ordinary. Great atmosphere and really friendly staff coupled with entertaining games.Written 28 March 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you are searching what to do with your children, this would be a place. It's definately more child orientated than for adults. We had 1 hour of climbing and 1 hour of the cave adventure. With the climbing, since there are many people there, you have to wait a few times that you can climb at some stations, just too many people. And for the cave, as an adult, it is very hard to go through the holes and as an adult it is possible to get stuck, but everyone can decide that for themselves if they want to try. It is definately possible, but only if you are not claustophobic. I would say perfect children age is 6-12 years for this place. Staff speaks english (but all instructions are in finnish of course), helps and is also nice.Written 24 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We played Ydinuhka some time ago. However, we failed to save the world from nuclear threat caused by criminal Russians, but it was still fun! The room was challenging: many tasks to do (some unusual ones), many accessories to check, and many locks to open. Realistic decorations and the background sound make you feel stressed about the coming danger. Two players are definitely not enough unless you are professional "room escapees". However, if you have played earlier several times and/or you have a strong team, then I strongly recommend you to try this room.Written 25 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- As a local I was "obligated" to make a review about this place. This is top of my past-time activities and great fun even if the weather isn't good. You can drink brewages here and also play some pool of table curling. In the weekends reservation is recommended. You can book a track via phone.Written 3 March 2017
- A nice HopLop park, new and big one. Our kids (2 and 4 years) loved it. There is an area for small children available, but the smaller ones are also allowed to try the other activities if companied by adults. Lots of nice activities for kids of all ages, from 0 years to 13 years or so. Even adults enjoyed the time there. Trambolines, seas of balls, big "lego" building area, huge climbing maze with lots of different activities and slides, nice vulcano slide, ridable animals, small car race (for extra fee via sellable polets), coaches for the parents, nice and cosy cafe area, rooms to have private birthday parties, very friendly service... Really nice place, can recommend for all families with children! Will certainly come here again.
Don´t forget to wear socks (or indoor slippers)! If you forgot yours, they are selling socks with the park´s logo up to size 44. :D Two hours seem to be far too short time for this place, so take your time here (lunch available as well if needed).Written 10 July 2018
- We were in Tampere for a few days and came across this place. Friendly staff, good prices on drinks and retro arcade games to play. Loved playing Bubble Bobble for the first time in years and got in the high-score table. The food looked good but we had already eaten. Great family friendly fun!Written 26 September 2022
- Something different compared to normal bars. Great for special events, when you want to do also something else than just eat and drink. Great location to continue night in city center.Written 3 December 2019