City Tours • Ski & Snow Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
12 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- After a conference in Tampere I went canoeing with Pekka. Great trip with goof food and even better company!Written 19 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I took Silverline from Tampere via Visavuori to Hämeenlinna in July. The lake scenery with its endless islands is superb and the boat is comfortable enough. I appreciated the hearty buffet and there was even some entertainment (young guy with a guitar). The commentary was bilingual, Finnish and English, to the point and intelligible throughout. There isn't a better form of slow travel in the lakelands of Central Finland.Written 19 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a great day with punch of guys. We rented the boat and enjoyed the sunny day at Lake of Pyhjäjärvi. Everything went as promised. Easy to recommend!Written 21 September 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Far the most excellent activity in Tampere for all ages while the surrounding landscape is just beautiful. The gears are good, and advisors excellent.
What is important, everybody can do this. No any previous experience is needed. This is the place to be when you consider to so something else than burn your base rubbers off from your shoes.Written 8 May 2019
- The place isn't massive but they have all training available, PADI recreational and technical. Fully equipped with tanks, drysuits, and tank fills including Trimix needs. Looks like they do a lot of servicing and repairs too. Staff friendly and flexible. I guess it stands to reason that they have good knowledge of local sites. They also do ice diving courses. A good place to drop in to, and they'll sort you out dives, courses and gear no problem. My courses went fine, prices reasonable/about the same as most places.Written 1 March 2017
- What a superb canoeing trip! Very calm and professional advisor, great humor and customer service. Equipment in 5/5 shape and very nice coffee & snacks break during afternoon trip around Lempäälä lakes & rivers. Strong recommendation for these services!Written 28 June 2020
- Cant rate the whole experience high enough. Miikka was very accommodating to our request and knew the best spots for the sunset and calm water. The boat itself is very well designed and a great space to be. The rooftop terrace gives you a great 360 degree view of tampere and nasijarvi and great spot for having a BBQ. Will definately book again with TreslaWritten 6 July 2018
- Unclean, covered in bird excremente,totally unhygenic facilities,dirty hot tub which was broken.Stairs at back into water broken and health and safety risk.MS Vanaja is not worth the experience and would not recommend it unless you enjoy having to wash down decks and toilets as we had to do....I could go on,but the picture is clear an awful experience....and shameful that paying customers had to experience thisWritten 2 August 2022