- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
28 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Best selection of beers in Tampere and cozy atmosphere. Quick rotation on taps. Nice place to visit for a couple of beers.Written 19 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We played Ydinuhka some time ago. However, we failed to save the world from nuclear threat caused by criminal Russians, but it was still fun! The room was challenging: many tasks to do (some unusual ones), many accessories to check, and many locks to open. Realistic decorations and the background sound make you feel stressed about the coming danger. Two players are definitely not enough unless you are professional "room escapees". However, if you have played earlier several times and/or you have a strong team, then I strongly recommend you to try this room.Written 25 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had the best coctails at this bar ever! And the service is fantastic! They immediately notice you when you arrive, you get good service and tasty drinks. Different and special drinks if you like!Written 14 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- During the day, the club operates as a lunch restaurant. In the evenings it's a place for music lovers. Almost every night the place offers a variety of bands. Klubi is also a venue for different events and festivals.Written 1 August 2019
- This was a very nice place were you on a friday could dance to good music from DJ. Tehy also had live music on another place in Ilona. People were friendly and liked to dance. Recomend the place if like to go out dancing. The age of people, on a friday, was around 25-60 yearsWritten 26 October 2017
- On the way to my hotel after a concert at the Tampere Hall I went in for a night cup to Bar Passion. The bar is huge with a nice interior and friendly staff. I took a whisky and saw the people coming and going before I went to my hotel.Written 16 October 2019
- Upstairs: Chill & Relax & Play Games
Downstairs: When you go downstairs, first you will find a small urban music side and after that there is a bigger club side with more diverse music.Written 19 June 2019
- Ilves use to be "The" Hotel and Nightclub in Tampere for decades, but it seems that times are changing. We were here on a (July) Friday night from 11.30pm to 1am and there were only few people there. Place is really large, with DJ, several bar counters, bouncers, big dance floor, Black Jack table etc. So with 10 or so people it was real dead(check my pic). Last time I was there, place was packed because it was Saturday evening after big Fair/Expo, so maybe it's better to focus on Saturdays?Written 17 July 2017
- We were four people eating at Hullu Poro´s Peijaiset. The food was really good, really tasty. There were a lots of choice. Fish, meat, salad,cheese, bread, dessert... Pororieska -rulla (reindeer bread) was excellent. I recommend to try this Peijaiset.Written 28 January 2018
- It's a rock bar. So I can't complain about the music. The interior fits the theme nicely. The beer selection was really limited but I guess that also fits the theme. If I feel like going to a rock bar this could be my choice.Written 22 January 2017
- Mallashovi is a nice place to go with friends. There is a lot of board games, table soccer, billard, dart and even a piano to play on. The prices are studentfriendly and it’s also possible to buy food.Written 4 April 2018
- A small bar intended for students. Not a fancy place with affordable prices. Some craft beers available.Written 18 March 2017