Game & Entertainment Centres
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
6 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- New place is awesome, recommended.
Long and technical track. Good cars. Good hospitality, nice staff.Written 19 March 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My first virtual reality experience at Victory Point was great! The staff was helpful and there were good selection of games, also for the beginners. One hour flew so quickly.
They also have modern and retro game consoles, dance games and lots of PC’s - something for everybody and the prices were reasonable.Written 6 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- You try to collect as many points as you can with your team in rooms with varying tasks. Some of them required brains, some of them physical activity etc. Some of the rooms were much challenging than others. Although the point is to figure out what you need to do, some of the rooms could have had even a small hint about what you should do. The rooms were best played with 3 team members (some rooms were impossible with just 2, and with 4 members there may not be enough to do/space for all). The one-hour time passed quickly while having fun and we didn't even have time to visit all the rooms. There are several teams playing at the same time, when we visited it was just a little bit too crowded as we had to spend some time looking for a free room (that we hadn't visited yet) but it wasn't a huge problem. Recommendable activity!Written 5 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.