10 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- My friends and I spent a couple of hours on an ATV safari and we drove up and down the slopes of Messilä and went over bumpy terrain. The trip was funny and exciting and service was friendly. I recommend this experience, you can go even if you haven't driven an ATV before, the owner gives a good (and very funny) guidance on how to use the vehicle. He also rides with the group and always helps when needed. I would go again :)Written 17 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Booked last minute as we were in Lahti for a long weekend for the Ironman. Excellent communication via email. I booked an hour hack, which included walk, trot and canter with some small cross country jumps along a trail around the perimeter of their land. We then did a small course of jumps in one of their arenas. I didn’t see much of the local countryside but it was fun to do some jumping which I don’t do much of at home. I was well paired with the horse they provided who didn’t put a toe out of line. Jyrki lead the ride and provided good instruction in English. All in all great fun and I was well looked after. The horses and stabling etc looked very well looked after and in good order.Written 26 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We are a sports club and booked an hour SUP workout with Heidi. The workout was very good and we really enjoyed the lesson. Heidi does her best to make sure that the participants like it. We had another club member who stayed at the beach (Möysä Beach) with the kids and could not attend the lesson. Even without a lesson, the beach is a great location for swimming and eating and highly recommended.Written 20 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had a thoroughly enjoyable time kayaking in this wonderfully tranquil part of the world. RecommendedWritten 29 September 2018
- This is my 2nd time to experience the Stand up Paddle with same company, Pekka and Janna are big fans of SUP, I and my friend was in the SUP from Pikku Vesku to myllysaari and even my friend is the first time to tried this SUP but under Janna instructing, she managed well, we paddled around 30 mins to Myllysaari island and had some coffee and snack back to Small lake at the Lahti City center. SUP paddle is so much fun and easy to control, I like this sports so much and the best thing is if you want to paddle longer time or somewhere else, you can always contact Kitetirri because they will arrange different activities which fit your schedule or plan with the different group.
Others than Stand Up Paddle, they do have different activities like Fat Bike, Fat Bike with child carry, e-bike and normal bike, so this is very great summer activities around Lahti Lakeland.Written 18 June 2018
- Best day of the summer with JetBros! Two jetskis and bunch of fun! If your are visiting Lahti, you should defenitely try!Written 20 November 2016