- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
13 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Stopped in Lahti for pit stop and to Lahti Sports Complex with ice hockey, ski museum, outdoor swimming pool and ski jump towers. They lay plastic on the ski run and lubricate it with water so it can be used for practice when there is no snow. The
pool had already been drained. Unfortunately, we only had time to visit the ski jump today.Written 11 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Park has trafic park for pedal vehicles, playgrounds, castle etc. Area is large and all is free of charge. For adults there is huge amount of different plants to see. Park includes cafeteria. Minigolf is not free but there seems to be lots of tracks.Written 11 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Discgolfpark has excellent location close to Vanhakatu and Mukkula. You can easily reach the area either by car or bike. Area is well-maintained and the courses has good designed. Recently there was a big competition revealing the competence of the parkWritten 8 November 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Friendly staff, very cool themes and a lot of fun! Not too difficult nor to easy. Recommend highly if you’re looking for a great escape room.Written 21 June 2023
- Always friendly theater staff are helpful and pleasant people.
Drinks and snacks are always available.Written 4 July 2016
- With kids id go for the pro tracks, fun ( family ) tracks were insanely difficult for kids,there is nothing fun or joyful in having to try track over and over again realizeing that you are hitting the ball over and over again from the start point. Almost every track has insane up hills and obstacles.Written 19 July 2019
- The place was nice and tidy. The customer service was friendly and helpful. You can choose different topic for your escape. We were 11 friend (adults and children) and all found it very nice!Written 27 March 2022
- This is my favourite in Lahti. This small old movie theater shows mainly high quality indie movies and the interior is lovely, vintage style in burgundy. There are no seat numbers, you can choose where you sit. Remember to bring enough cash, you can only pay with cash. Tickets usually 9 euros, sometimes the daytime is cheaper.Written 13 November 2013
- Great venue with 20 well maintained lanes, plenty of seating and serves lunch and has a good bar.
Venue also has a pro shop open on selected days, also several bowling clubs are based there and cater for all age groups.Written 16 September 2016