- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Island has an old fishing village, some summer homes, an old schoolhouse, a customs checkpoint and not much else. Quiet and "away from it all," especially if you can swing an overnight.Written 13 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great day out at Varissaari - Fort Elizabeth, we arrived late morning spent an hour discovering the island followed by a fantastic lunch at the restaurant. Delicious and great service. Very interesting history to the island and boat over was pleasant and quick. Would recommend a visit and would definitely return!Written 19 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing place. Wonderful nature and military sightseeing. Hostel is very good. Beds and all linen great. Boat trip took 1h and went well. Big thank you to the staff; super customer service and personalities! Wear good shoes. Definately coming again.Written 25 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.