- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
18 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This is an attraction with rides, food and midway-type games. Clearly the place is intended for, and used by, teenagers. However, it is fun to wander around get something to eat. If you have kids, buy a pass and you get some peace and quiet while they have fun.
There is a tram ( #3) that lets you off right in front. That is a lot better than driving and parking.Written 15 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- As an Australian wanting a traditional Finnish sauna experience I was very happy. Service was great. The mood was great and the sauna was great.Written 18 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very fun and exciting experience with friends. There is eight different escape rooms to choose from so fun time doesn't stop soon.Written 7 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fun easy and very unique experience for nice price range definitely recommend.
Company also provides you nice flight videos for free to downloadWritten 7 September 2022
- THE best escape rooms in town! Have played both rooms with 10- and 13-yr kids, we all loved these. Best effects, well planned. High recommendation!Written 20 August 2023
- OK. This is a tourist attraction. We knew that going in and enjoyed ourselves either because of or perhaps in spite of that.
This is one those 5-D productions with clever cinematography taking you on a sky adventure over and around Helsinki. The visuals are eye-popping in places with a sense of humor and more than a few surprises. It's actually a pretty good aerial tour of Helsinki and some other parts of Finland.
If you’re looking for something a little different and just fun, this is a good place to come for a half hour or so. Just don’t take yourself or this attraction seriously.Written 21 June 2023
- Definitely one of the best escape rooms in Helsinki! We have been in 3 rooms and will go again. Every room has been different, very clever and surprising puzzles and also service was very good! I strongly recommend this place.Written 29 January 2023
- Although we managed to escape only in our dreams, we were comforted by the fact that we solved our way up to the very last puzzle 😎🧠 Highly recommended!
Staff was extremely enthusiastic and the whole experience was one of the best escape rooms I've been in.
The fact that Hotel Katajanokka actually is a former Helsinki county prison renovated with loving care into a lifestyle hotel really adds to the experience. Well done!Written 2 December 2018
- Great experience and super friendly service. We want on Friday and one item in the game broke down. And we got a vouchers for a next game with discounted price. We went again today, Saturday and succeeded to get outWritten 29 July 2023
- One of the best escape rooms I have experienced. Perfect for 4 persons. Different kind of locks and ways to solve puzzles.Written 5 July 2019
- Amazing and unforgettable experience on the ice. The team was very friendly and we had a delicious mealWritten 30 March 2023
- Absolutely wonderful experience on the Helsinki archipelago snow mobile tour.
Kenneth, Anders and Henrichs were so friendly, helpful, and full of knowledge and wonderful stories about this beautiful Country.
Also, we can't thank Kenneth and Wifi the dog enough for welcoming us into their home life.
If you want a fun experience that takes you to the most beautiful and peaceful place on this earth THEN DO THIS TRIP!!! Worth every penny.Written 17 March 2023
- Our family of three did the "Helsinki by Kayak" guided tour of about 3 hours' length. We've done a very tiny bit of kayaking before on very calm waters, but are pretty close to being beginners, so we can say that this tour is (as they say in their promo materials) perfectly suitable for those with little or no kayaking experience. Aniinna was our guide and she was fantastic, very friendly, informative, and watching out for how we were doing at all times.
The tour started on the body of water near the "Long Bridge," just in front of the Botanical Garden, went west under a railroad bridge into a bigger bay with fantastic views of downtown Helsinki buildings, then we went east into other bays, beached on a small city island for a snack (which they provided) and bathroom break, and paddled into slightly more industrial parts which was fun too. Other than when the weather got a bit rainy and windy near the end requiring us to paddle a little harder, the waters were generally super gentle and easy to glide around.
This tour gives you a wonderful perspective on the city that you can't experience in any other way. The waters in and around Helsinki are so integral to the geography and the very nature of the city that you will come to a deeper "feeling" for the city if you participate in this tour. For our family I can say we will never forget this experience. And again, we are pretty close to being kayaking rookies. Natura Viva seems like a great outfit, run by folks with a great love for their land and the desire to share that with visitors.Written 25 July 2023
- Joni’s moose tour was the main reason we visited Helsinki, though it's a great city and we're planning to return. We were picked up at 1900 from our hotel. Moose would not be active until later so Joni had suggestions on how to fill the time and asked what we’d like to do. This included a bird reserve where we saw cranes. We also talked about moose, other wildlife and Finnish culture and history, with Joni happy to answer our questions. As drove further into the countryside we kept a look out, seeing many deer, and then there they were - our first moose! It was a special moment, and you really appreciate what impressive and distinctive animals they are. It was a male and female, and we spent some time observing them while they watched us. They were some distance away but Joni provided binoculars so we had a great view. We then drove on, stopping occasionally as we spotted more moose before reaching our final location. Here we had closer views of a large male then a female feeding near the road. There was also a young moose nearby. As we drove back it was getting dark, this being mid-August, but we had a final stop to watch a group of about 6 moose, maybe more. It was a real privilege to see these wonderful animals in their natural habitat and not something we could have done without Joni and his local knowledge. This safari is a fantastic chance to experience moose with a guide who is friendly, well informed and who clearly has a passion for local nature.Written 18 August 2023
- We did this as a small group of colleagues and had lots of fun. We didn't mind that some of the tasks were pretty easy. Tourists would probably enjoy a bit more information about the city but as locals we just enjoyed the activity itself. Great for local businesses as a team work developement for example.
I was the one tasked to read the clues and had some trouble trying to read one at a time because the clues are printed. Also, it was not always clear if we should read the next clue.
I enjoyed the route (Sampo) as it took us to places that even I as a local might not otherwise visit. There are lots of shops and restaurants along the way so if your group does not have somewhere to be afterwards (like we did), it could be fun to sit down every now and then.
Overall, a good experience :) with a bit more developement I'm sure it will grow into a blooming business!Written 17 November 2020