- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This nature trail will lead you into the lush and sheltered lap of Pornaistenniemi. Here you can really enjoy peace of mind.
The length of the nature trail is just over one kilometer. The trail is accessible for wheelchair users with only very small slopes.
The wooden pathways and trails offer a great way to experience the Viikki area. There is an observation tower for bird watching and great panoramas above the bay.Written 31 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Uutela nature trail is an easy and not overly long path close to the city where you can see varied nature, ranging from scenic sea views to pinewoods, shady sprucewoods, broadleaf forests and rustic fields.
It’s also easy to wander off the marked path without a big risk of getting lost, as the area is compact enough.
If you want to experience something more distant to civilisation though, head to Sipoonkorpi national park about 15 minutes drive away.Written 24 November 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The 3.3 km long trail starts and ends at the Maunula hiking lodge. From the lodge, you can find a cafe, a sauna, and picnic tables outside.
The trail shows you the picturesque and diverse nature of Helsinki's Central Park. There are 11 nature trail boards in the terrain, from which you can learn more about the plants and the animals.Written 2 June 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Helsinki city has built short, 330m long nature trail. It is easy accessible and walkable, even in high heels, though getting to starting point is not necessarily easy in high heels.
Trail has several marked points telling about fauna of the area. Information is available in Finnish, Swedish and Braille. Trail ends to bird watching platform.Written 15 April 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Helsinki
- These experiences are best for hiking trails in Helsinki:
- Magical Taiga Forest Hike with Lunch and Transportation
- Archipelago excursion
- Half-Day Nature Adventure to Nuuksio National Park from Helsinki
- Winter archipelago excursion
- Winter wonderland hike in a national park