- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This place was so great! We had a nice time as a family. We loved the sauna, the excellent facilities, dock for jumping into the sea and the fun beach for our kids. This is a great place to get out of the city and enjoy the beautiful outdoors at an excellent sauna.Written 1 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Hietaranta (or Hietsu as everyone calls it) is very popular on hot summer days.
Refreshments are available at a cafe with a terrace overlooking the sea.
Nearby you will find a miniature golf course and the Taivallahti Tennis Centre.Written 22 October 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- When I want to spend a day in the nature I normally go to Aurinkolahti Either by own car or by bus. The beach, rocky waterfront, nature trail, sea, Kampela and Fazer Cafes. Picknicking If you want, swimmingWritten 9 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Not known by the masses, so this is a nice getaway for staying on the beach or having a picnic. Can be a bit windy though, so be prepared.Written 2 May 2019
- Lauttasaari Beach (also known as Kasinonranta) is a nice sandy beach. You find grounds both for volleyball and basketball there. The cafeteria named Kahvila Kasinonranta (read separate Tripadvisor reviews) is situated there. The playground for children is extremely good. This is a nice summer oasis!Written 29 October 2021