- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I have played outside this stadium on a few occasions, but had never actually been in until Finland had a fixture against Wales.
Being Welsh in Finland this was a great opportunity for me to go support my country but also to take my son (who's Finnish) to watch too.
The stadium staff were very confusing and had sent us the wrong way twice and then when we got to the right area it was sealed off.
There were only 2 temporary toilets to use which wasn't great but that's really the only downside.
It was clean, had character, no restricted views, just really nice.
Shame the game wasn't so great. One plus side was I got featured on the Welsh FA and Welsh TV twitter accounts for being what looked like the only "away" fan there!
If you get the chance. Go visit.Written 12 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Fun night with friends, kind and professional personnel.
The game itself was a bit too easy in our opinion. IT repeated itself a bit too much and as we caught on quick we managed to escape the room in 38 minutes, which left the feeling that we did not quite get the moneys worth. Also some technical problems in the room which disturbed the experience a bit.Written 27 October 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- At first we were taken in random storage room to leave our coats and things. Then we were took in dark cellar to solve some problems. It was very atmospheric and stresful in a good way. Problems were hard. Like really hard. This is not a place for sunday walk. I recommend you to take flashlight with you, but thats not a must.Written 8 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- OK lets get one thing straight I love a good game of 10 pin bowling, but apparently in Finland you cant book per game, only per hour. so if you can throw down rather fast and still have fun, you might be lucky to squeeze in 3 games in 1 hour with 2 people. plus the shoe hire and normal coat fee upon entry its rather expensive and why they don't allow you to book per game is basically so they can get more money from people per hour. Otherwise its bowling and you don't need my review of how to chuck a ball at pins :PWritten 10 May 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.