Points of Interest & Landmarks • Flea & Street Markets
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
167 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 167
What travellers are saying
- Right next to where the fishing boats dock, allowing sampling of a great variety of fresh seafood in a classic atmosphere!Written 2 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I stopped by here on my way back from Way Bakery so I was already full. It's a nice place to stop by and shop for food and gifts. I actually like it the most of all the market hall in Helsinki. There's a wonderful vintage Marimekko shop towards the back - GREAT items for collectors. The day that I went there was also an outdoor farmers market!Written 1 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a wonderful place for good food and reasonably priced souvenirs. We ate there several times and shopped for items several times. Watch out for seagulls - they will steal your food!Written 28 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very good shopping experience! Nice floors each of them divided by gender/specialty like big department stores usually are. Loved my new Villeroy & Boch "new wave" fine porcelain coffee ☕️ !Written 14 October 2022
- A nice place with a small market where sellers are not too friendly compare to Tallinn where I just come from. By the harbor where you can take ferries to helsinki suburbs islandsWritten 13 September 2021
- A steady flow of customers still fills the huge shopping center as the location is so central, there is no visible loss of retailers. The slight diminution in popularity happened already some years ago when the metro extension to Matinkylä eliminated most bus connections underground. The biggest tenant Japanese Muji filling a whole floor wants to integrate with the Finnish society adding to its food selection even a pick up service for locally grown food.Written 23 January 2021
- Spring light flows down the high atrium of the mall which you can also descend by an elegant spiral staircase. Two culinary newcomers have just opened for those who crave for something sweet. The healthier is Finnish Steelcut situated in the middle of the entrance lobby and serving special oatporridge with fruits, nuts and berries. Japanese Momochi has two products, brightly glazed doughnuts and sticky ice cream balls both made on the premises. The first small shopping complex was established at this busy crossroads already in 1952. When the new one on several levels was opened in 1985 Kimmo Kaivanto's elegant sculpture fountain Nereidi was on a prime location in front of a restaurant, now the 2nd floor corner is quite abandonded.Written 27 February 2022
- The biggest shopping mall in the eastern part of town has remained quite the same over the troubled times as the customers are locals not tourists. Nowadays it offers maybe even better shopping opportunities than the city center under one roof. There is a huge movie theater, many cafeterias and restaurants and a metro station with bus connections futher on. The old shopping centre beside it has become an equally popular ethnic food area with big Turkish supermarkets.Written 20 January 2021
- Many retailers have changed recently at the exclusive shopping center next to hotel Kämp but the new ones seem ready for customers. The shoe stores on the ground floor have made room for minimalistic Scandinavian furniture and upstairs multitalented Klaus Haapaniemi has moved to an own corner with magic prints in silk and cotton made in Europe. The Museum of Photography has changing exhibitions in the basement, currently the ashtonishing pictures by Vivian Maier found only after her death.Written 4 April 2021
- Though situated at the edge of the Design District facing the Agricola Church the private fleamarket has gained popularity during recent times.
The basic selection upstairs consists of everyday clothing, bags, jewellery and tableware items. Downstairs through the narrow staircase is a different world with exquisite antique furniture, interior design and miscellaneous bric-a-brac.Written 11 March 2022
- Visited on a Tuesday morning and I felt I was the only one there (except the staff). I have never been the only person in the foodcourt before!Written 6 September 2018
- Anybody under 18 years old with artistic aspirations can join in for free the different ongoing projects at Annantalo in the center of Helsinki. Two exhibitions are now open, one of jewellery made by children from surplus materials and the Museum of Graphic Arts. Spanning over 35 years it visualizes the techniques teached to the young artists as well as showing their collected works. The building, which is over hundred years old used to be a school.Written 5 March 2022
- Really kind and chill service, great selection and pricing. Cool and trendy clothes mainly fitted for men. Highly recommend!Written 15 July 2019
- Situated in the outstanding granite palace of former Suomi insurance company Forsblom has room for three separate exhibitions simultaneosly. The biggest in March was dedicated to the late Jukka Mäkelä and his large blue grey abstracts. Interesting and expensive pieces of art were also displayed in the office area like the ceramic statues by Kim Simonsson, one glazed shining platium, the other covered with feathers, nylon fibre and painted green. Jacob Hashimoto's hanging work "The drift of Time's Fundamental Geography" consists of small, handmade wooden frames filled with multicolored materials.Written 30 March 2021
- When the huge shopping center at Pasila railway station opened just before the pandemy the marketing slogan stated that "the city center has moved here". The seemingly optimistic prophecy has proved right as the former main shopping street Aleksi in downtown Helsinki is now full of empty spaces. For those commuting to the suburbs Tripla is an obvious place to shop and spend time in the numerous restaurants and cafes.Written 12 March 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Helsinki
- These are the best places for groups seeking shopping in Helsinki:See more shopping for groups in Helsinki on Tripadvisor