Wine Bar in Helsinki
THE BEST Helsinki Wine Bars
Wine Bars in Helsinki
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
3 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Bars & Clubs • Wine Bars
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Storyville is has really good jazz acts every so often. The music space is downstairs (upstairs has bar and food) but I went in for the music:). 10 euros for entry atlas for the night I was there. There is coat check for a fee and this is advisable because during a Helsinki winter you do not want to be carrying your coat all night. The music was really a treat (Amy Winehouse tribute night) really great band that played a wonderful set. The space is rather tight and moving around to get a drink could prove difficult with a full house. One had to wait for intermission and the bar tenders were good with several serving points. Generally Storyville is a great place if you are looking for live Jazz in Helsinki area.Written 17 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A fun rock bar to hang out. Really liked the atmosphere of this place, a cool and chill place to spend time before going to a concert.Written 5 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This bar is very centrally located at Helsinki Central Station.
We had here good tasting mulled wines. The service was friendly.Written 15 December 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Helsinki
- These places are best for wine bars in Helsinki:See more wine bars in Helsinki on Tripadvisor