Espoo Hidden Gem Attractions
THE BEST Hidden Gem Attractions in Espoo
Best Espoo Hidden Gem Attractions
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks • Miniature Golf
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- A truly charming forest to visit for walks and camping. Fresh air, loads of space and paths to follow.
Do remember: dogs are to kept in leash in national parks.Written 6 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Kaitalampi in Espoo is the perfect forest area and lake to escape the hustle and bustle of the capital area in Finland. Only about 35 minutes from Helsinki, Kaitalampi lake in Luukki recreation area provides nice trails and several cooking shelters for spending a day outdoors.Written 24 April 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Dog sledding with Tapio was definitely the highlight of our trip! The huskies are super cute and gentle. Tapio is the nicest guide we met and he taught us how to tie and command the dogs. The woods are beautiful as well and having a barbecue within is definitely a unique experience for people from the city like us. We will surely recommend this activity for anyone (couples, families) who enjoys the nature and company by animals.Written 18 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Perfect place to spend 3 h with friends and kids. The easiest routes are suitable from abt 6 yrs, whereas the black more demanding routes were challenging for a sporty 11 year old.
What should I wear ? Jogging shoes, andnfitting clothes. In the summer shorts and t-shirt probably a good choice.
Do I have to be fit and agile to enjoy this ? Not really, just open minded and not afraid of hights. The routes’ heights vary from 1 1/2 meter up to 18 m. A little bit scary for some, but you feel safe all the time.
Friendly staff. Expect to pay 100 euros for 2 adults & 2 kids.Written 19 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.