4 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- A 3 ”star” room was hard but not too hard for a group with few prior experiences. Staff was friendly, problems were clever and versatile.Written 29 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was our work crews first escaperoom experience and it was fun! The rooms were planned with care and it was really like stepping in to a different world. The worker who guided us during the experience was excellent. Thank you for the great time!Written 20 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- 3 colleagues having a detour from our business trip. It was the best thing ever. Tapio and the dogs were great. Tapio taught us a lot (how to drive, how to attach the dogs to the sled...). The scenery was awesome and we were blessed with good weather. We also had a BBQ with Finnish specialties, very tasty.
Thank you Tapio and the pack for this experience!Written 16 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Perfect place to spend 3 h with friends and kids. The easiest routes are suitable from abt 6 yrs, whereas the black more demanding routes were challenging for a sporty 11 year old.
What should I wear ? Jogging shoes, andnfitting clothes. In the summer shorts and t-shirt probably a good choice.
Do I have to be fit and agile to enjoy this ? Not really, just open minded and not afraid of hights. The routes’ heights vary from 1 1/2 meter up to 18 m. A little bit scary for some, but you feel safe all the time.
Friendly staff. Expect to pay 100 euros for 2 adults & 2 kids.Written 19 July 2019