Playgrounds • Game & Entertainment Centres
7 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We are visitors from abroad and were looking for a place my daughter (aged 7 1/2) would have some fun. The place was amazing, large and with a variety of games for this age group. It was a good choice.Written 2 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We wanted to see the new metro line from Matinkylä to Kivenlahti and stopped here for lunch. Metro is the most convenient and easiest way to arrive here.
It was our first time here and we were a little bit lost. We wanted to find the Rosso restaurant but the info screens didn't show it. After a search, we finally found the restaurant.
This place is full of shops and restaurants. You can find also grocery stores, the Finnkino cinema, and the Dudesons Activity Park.Written 1 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very disappointed. Accompanied my 4 grandchildren and adult daughter as a treat since Fall loma began. Staff were almost non-existent. When we paid (75 euros), no greeting, nothing. I'd expect employees to be better trained in customer service.
The place was dirty, unkempt and basically run down. Many older children( 12 and above) monopolised the entire trampoline area. Some were jumping into a pit with scooters. No staff around anywhere to monitor.Helmets available but not for older kids.
Unfortunately, a complete waste of money.Written 16 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Dropped my kid here for a birthday party and it seemed that she enjoyed it at least very much. This was at least based on the sweat on her head when picking her up.Written 23 March 2020
- This indoor activity park has plenty to offer for kids and early teens. Parents either pay for entrance or can keep an eye from the cafe.Written 24 July 2018