- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Leppävaara is a major traffic hub by the local railwayline from Helsinki connecting vastly scattered Espoo suburbs with busses. There is a steady flow of customers as all the shops in the area including several supermarkets are concentrated here. The older building with large escalators has a cozy atmosphere with lots of cafeterias and restaurants.Written 1 February 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Big Apple is the equivalent of eastern Itis for people living around the Espoo shores. During the past year some outlets have changed retailers but the general impression is business as usual ensured by two big supermarkets downstairs. The metro soon to be extended to Kivenlahti brings many customers now as they have to change to the local bus here. The location by the thoroughfare Länsiväylä was originally chosen to be easily reached by private car. The three cities Helsinki, Espoo and Vantaa form the Capital District yet people living in the wealthiest part of Espoo seldom need to visit Helsinki for their shopping.Written 26 January 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We bought a premium branded sofa from Vepsalainen which ended up being extremely poor quality despite us following the care instructions to the letter - pilling on the covers and collapsed cushions, etc which led to the sofa being grossly uncomfortable causing back pain as a result.
The aftersales service with slow, unhelpful and challenging in their response. The end result being they offered to reduce the cost of new covers. This would of course not have alleviated the greater problem.
Given the high prices charged one would expect both better quality products and a higher level of service. We are now seeking to buy another sofa from another company entirely.
Avoid Vepsalainen at all costs,Written 6 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The shopping center designed by architect Aarne Ervi in 1968 is protected by law as one of the original buildings in central Tapiola. Multinational Citycon dominating the market in the capital district has been buying it's shares from private owners as profitable business has ceased to excist. Their plan is to build 4-5 stores of luxury apartments on top of the complex, which will be renovated. Several complaints against it by the neighbors are pending in court. Charity shop Fida is for the moment the liveliest occupant on the fallen down premises.Written 26 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.