- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We took a drive down from Rovaniemi which took just over an hour. Easy to find.
We only saw two other couples on the entire 3.5km trail - if was a cold day with snow around which perhaps puts the locals off visiting. The cafe was closed.
The trail is very well marked and once you are away from the force of the dam and former log chute, there are literally no sounds other than nature to disturb.
An inquisitive reindeer followed us for a while but given it was winter the rest of nature was keeping warm elsewhere.
There are a few steps up and down and as it was slippery underfoot we covered the route in a steady 2.5 hours.
A lovely way to take in the fresh air and see some of Finland’s natural beauty.Written 13 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Dog sledding through the Arctic Circle as the sun rises, what more can you dream of on a trip to Finland? Everything was perfect... the people at Bearhill were knowledgeable and helpful, the dogs were so much fun, and the experience was once in a lifetime! Special shout-out to one of our dogs, Hoppa, who was the funniest rebel dog. He just wanted to roll in the snow and play with his friends, instead of running! The trip itself was stunning; we alternated between driving the sled and sitting in it, so each person had time to take pictures or experience leading the team. We went through forests and over frozen lakes, up and down hills, and there were guides along the way to make sure the dogs stayed on track and that nothing went wrong. After we had a chance to meet the dogs and pet them, and feed them treats (5 euro each, but so worth it because it made the dogs so happy!!!!), then we warmed up with tea and cookies. A thrilling experience, wow!Written 28 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Professionally organized bike rental. Equipment is good quality and the routes are well serviced and breathtaking beautiful.Written 27 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A really wonderful experience!!
The sleigh-ride was a great adventure. Sarah, our guide, was really really friendly and told us a lot about the dogs and the farm. We had a great time at Husky Point. Everybody was so nice and the dogs got treated really well. We had a lot of time cuddling the dogs and had cookies and tea at the farm.
It was the best experience for us! We can really recommend this trip.Written 6 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.