- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
14 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Long walkings in the snow; Crossing the artic line.
Numerous souvenirs shops.
Visit of the Santa Clau's house and the main Post OfficeWritten 31 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- It was a perfect tour. We signed up just a day before and Egor was very kind and swiftly responded to arrange our tour. He was very understanding for our systematical errors in payment too which I really appreciate. Inna kindly picked us up/dropped us off in front of our place and it was comfortable. The weather was so perfect and we saw northern lights, and Egor and other staffs were all caring and passionate to help everyone have great experiences through the tour. Took many photos, offered great snacks and warm drinks, and explained well of what tourists may have as questions. Perfect tour and definitely recommending! I will recommend to my friends and colleagues to do this tour when they have a plan to see northern lights in Lapland👍
날씨가 너무 좋아서 오로라를 잘 볼 수 있었고, 가이드와 스태프 모두 너무 친절했어요. 정말 투어리스트들을 세심하게 챙겨주고 좋은 기억을 만들어주려고 하는 게 느껴졌습니다 강추해요👍Written 4 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We planned the trip to Lapland much earlier, however due to COVID restrictions it was postponed few times. Finally we were there in the end of February 2022. It was exceptional visit to Lapland we had chance to experience thanks to Asia #ostrafinka. It was the perfect made to measure trip. Asia manged it in full "end 2 end" starting from broad selection of options, several iteration to end up with the program suitable both for us (adults) and 7 y.o. girl. during this five days we were able to experience all ind of the most popular outdoor activities in the best quality of service from #ostrafinka and service providers selected by her. Length and intensity of activities were optimal to make us excited not exhausted. Asia provided us with total hospitality and care from arrival to the departure. She is available whenever her support is needed. I don't know too many, if at all, tour operators who would carry all necessary goods for a lunch in the middle of mountain valley on his/her back. Asia did it! This is the signature of her dedication and customer care.Written 7 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Private transfers in lapland are expensive but instead if you use the bus, the duration of these buses are 3 times that of choosing a private transfer. So after weighing our options we decided we did not have extra time to waste in just travelling a distance of 100 kms in 4 hours, and hence decided on hiring a private cab.
Reservations & Details:
We made our reservations with Santa Line. We got our confirmation via email. We booked the cab for 3 different days and on all these days, we got a mail with the driver and car details one day prior to our trip.
On each day, the drivers were at our pick point, 5 minutes prior. They also make a time confirmation call 1 hour before to ensure there are no changes in the time.
The cars were all Merecedes V-class, very clean and tidy. They also made sure there was water for us in the car. They have free wifi in the cars.
Very friendly, helpful & understand and speak very good English (so we had no issues with communication). They even help you with suggestions on things to do. We don't know if we were lucky but we got all drivers who went out of their way to stop at picturesque locations for great photographs.
Santa Line is a very safe bet when you are travelling and what better way to explore Lapland than in Luxury.
Follow us on Instagram (@TheExplorester) for more!Written 6 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I really thank you so much guys ,
Prices , Busses and drivers , all were great
hope work with you more in futureWritten 27 March 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We loved the personal feel of our trip. We saw the family’s farm, and watched the reindeer eat their lunch in the woods! We had a great timeWritten 20 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I got into this taxi at the station for a short ride to my first hotel. He was super nice and polite and a great driver. I got his card and booked him to pick me up at my hotel at a remote location outside town, for the following morning. He showed up early and was waiting as planned. He owns his own business, is reliable and flexible....would highly recommend!Written 8 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Rovaniemi
- These experiences are best for transportation in Rovaniemi:
- Transfer in Lapland from Railway station, hotels, airport to Kakslauttanen
- Departure Private Transfer Rovaniemi to Rovaniemi Airport RVN by Luxury Van/Car
- Arrival Private Transfer Rovaniemi Airport RVN to Rovaniemi by Luxury Van/Car
- Departure Private Transfer from Rovaniemi City to Rovaniemi Airport RVN by Sedan
- Arrival Private Transfer from Rovaniemi Airport RVN to Rovaniemi City by Sedan