- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
4 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- The big part of museum is interactive, so kids enjoyed it a lot and simplicity of explanation helped them to understand everything. It touches all parts - daily life of locals, nature, history of all region an Rovaniemi town itself. Only one thing why we are giving four stars is that not all parts of stands were working properly at that timeWritten 23 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The trip began with friendly guide Naria picking us from airport and snowed all the way , beautiful sight and the zoo in the midst of snow with special features of owls and polar bear was awesomeWritten 4 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I stayed in Rovaniemi for over a week and took the bus from the center to visit the Forest Museum in Pöykkölä. It's an interesting open air museum with a lot of buildings, boats and machines. It tells you a lot about the logging history in Finland.Written 24 October 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Rovaniemi
- These places are best for history museums in Rovaniemi:See more history museums in Rovaniemi on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly history museums in Rovaniemi:See more budget-friendly history museums in Rovaniemi on Tripadvisor