Spas & wellness in Rovaniemi
Top Spas & Wellness Centres in Rovaniemi, Finland
Spas & Wellness Centres in Rovaniemi
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Spas & Wellness
5 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I visited Rovaniemi with my friend and we were looking to have a spa experience. I bumped into Arctos on VisitRovaniemi’s Instagram page and we booked. It was a great decision!
The host, Raymond, picked us up at the hotel. As we’re from Flanders, we also speak Dutch. That made the conversation easy. The spa is located outside the city, near a big lake. Absolutely stunning! After the explanations we got around 3 hours to enjoy the sauna, the ice bath (which is a hole they cut in the ice on the lake) and the hot tub. The sauna is heated with wood, which is a very different experience compared to the electric sauna you see at hotels. We had a lovely day.
After the spa, we were invited to the kota (a traditional hut with a fire pit) where Raymond made hot dogs, while telling us some interesting facts about Finnish (sauna) culture. They also offer a vegan option, which is clearly stated on the website. Being a vegan myself, I really appreciated this being available and communicated.
To conclude: we had a great day and it was definitely worth booking. I would definitely recommend Arctos if you want a private Finnish spa experience in Lapland 🤍💙🤍Written 12 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The gym has excellent facilities (including sauna) and friendly staff. It is possible to buy a day pass. A wide selection of group classes. Recommended if you wish to keep fit during your stay in Rovaniemi. Just across the bridge from the hotels downtown.Written 2 November 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Relaxing, warm and cozy atmosphere and beautiful design! Feels and also smells like finnish cottage! Love it!
Seija the owner/teacher is very lovely and friendly, she really knows what shes doing,so you'll be in good hands!
And the best thing is that it's located right in the city centre.
I highly recommend it!!
You can make a reservation in the internet before or during your holiday.Written 17 January 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Rovaniemi
- These experiences are best for spas & wellness in Rovaniemi:
- Finnish Traditional Sauna Escape : Fire, Ice and BBQ
- Log Sauna Evening in the Wilderness in Rovaniemi
- Private Local Lifestyle with Reindeer and Wilderness Sauna
- Traditional Lappish evening in the wilderness with dinner
- Traditional Finnish Firewood Sauna
- These places are best for spas & wellness in Rovaniemi:See more spas & wellness in Rovaniemi on Tripadvisor