Malls in Rovaniemi
THE BEST Rovaniemi Shopping Malls
Shopping Malls in Rovaniemi
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Speciality & Gift Shops • Department Stores
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Our Canterbury travel guide arranged for us to have a short shopping stop here before our flight home from Rovenimi airport. Because we had seen the REAL Santa in his home, we were advised to give the large red building on the right a very wide berth as they advertised a chance to meet a certain person!!! . But that wasn't a problem as there was lots of tourist shops in the Arctic village, they all sold pretty much the same things. But because the place we had stayed had been so remote we hadn't managed to buy any Christmas mementos . At the village there was a good choice of Xmas decor, and obviously lots of soft toys. But we also had the chance to post Xmas cards back to the UK with the Arctic circle postmark direct from the North Pole post office. I had taken cards with us ready just for this..
We only had an hour there, I would have liked a little longer, but we cut it fine for our flight home. The airport is only minutes away. It was lovely to finish off the perfect holiday here, and nothing was ridiculously priced, even for a captive audienceWritten 16 June 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A decent place to explore while you're in Rovaniemi. Restaurants and clothes shops, as well as a cinema and kids play area. We stopped for some lunch at the waffle place!Written 15 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of the main shopping centres in Rovaniemi, and the name translates as "Northern Lights"! Really useful hub for our trip, with the K-Mart, decent restaurant range, clothing shops that have useful items for your excursions. Well worth the visit while you're in the town!Written 15 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Rovaniemi
- These places are best for shopping malls in Rovaniemi:See more shopping malls in Rovaniemi on Tripadvisor