Adventurous Things to Do in Kittilä
THE BEST Adventurous Things to Do in Kittilä
Best Adventurous Things to Do in Kittilä
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Ski & Snow Tours • Nature & Wildlife Tours
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Well it was nice experience but to be honest it was a bit suffering cold and eating. The only problem was feet, if there was small thing can separate your feet from the floor it gets better(like small peace of wood).
I had the most delicious reindeer there in my one week travel in levi. Make sure to eat it fast because it becomes cold really fast.Written 19 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went on the 5 km express run with my family, it was an amazing experience. Good to see how they enjoy what they are doing and how well the dogs are treated.:)Written 15 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is very unique and wonderful tour in Levi. Petra made everything possible to guarantee that we enjoyed all the activities. The forest and the lake are astonishing, and it's very impressive to know that all her family is taking care of them. We loved the ice fishing and walking through the forest, as well as a delicious salmon soup. As a former teacher, Petra knows how to explain all the information and was able to answer all our questions about the place and animals around. Great fun with an affordable price.Written 6 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Firstly the chartered BA trip was fine, no problems complimentary drinks and meals on the way out, complimentary drinks and sandwiches etc., on the way back.
When we arrived we had the number of the coach we were to take and Lee was waiting for us, transfers speedy, also a quick stop to pick up snow gear on the way.
Approximately one and half hour trip to the hotel, but kids entertained all the way, we had a meal and were told to meet up at 9.45 next morning. Kids were able to toboggan in the snow outside the hotel with sledges provided.
There were a lot of snow activities in the next two days which included the reindeer ride which was magical and the husky rides, and meeting the newest addition to the husky litter the children were allowed to stroke the 9 day old.
We found Santa in his house which was amazing even for adults absolutely magical, the elves were on hand at all times to entertain the children even far out in the fields as we journeyed in the coach.
Our guides were amazingly helpful especially Lee who worked so hard to give everyone a magical experience, at every stop there was hot berry juice to drink, and food provided.
Possibly one criticism was the return journey was chaotic at the airport we arrived there some two hours plus , and the place was heaving, very few places to sit, most uncomfortable.
Would I recommend this holiday for the kids absolutely our two grandsons had the best time ever, and sometimes people forget this is the reason we were here, if at times sleeping arrangements, food , were not to our liking what did it matter, still a magical experience, and well arranged everything fell into place.
Kids ids wereWritten 20 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.