Ski & Snow Tours • Nature & Wildlife Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
7 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We had the luck to visit Lapland during the summer and stayed at the apartment at Maglelin Experience. The hosts were extremely friendly and welcoming. The apartment was modernized recently, is in perfect condition and is outfitted with absolutely everything you can think of. The apartment is an annex to the main house , so direct acoustic feedback from the kennel is guaranteed but the house has very good acoustic isolation. Absolutely no biggie. We were allowed to bring our own dog with us.
The scenic landscape starts at your doorstep, regardless if you like to stroll around and go for a mushroom foray or if you want to go hiking. Numerous encounters with reindeer and some elk nearly guaranteed. Pallas-Yllästunturi National Park and Lake Pallasjärvi are just 20 km away, absolutely beautiful and very good fishing grounds. Let's not forget Ruoppakongäs, which can be reached by car in just a few minutes. If you're traveling by 4WD as we did, there are some very interesting back roads to be explored legally.
All in all totally recommended, we loved it.Written 5 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is very unique and wonderful tour in Levi. Petra made everything possible to guarantee that we enjoyed all the activities. The forest and the lake are astonishing, and it's very impressive to know that all her family is taking care of them. We loved the ice fishing and walking through the forest, as well as a delicious salmon soup. As a former teacher, Petra knows how to explain all the information and was able to answer all our questions about the place and animals around. Great fun with an affordable price.Written 6 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went on the 5 km express run with my family, it was an amazing experience. Good to see how they enjoy what they are doing and how well the dogs are treated.:)Written 15 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had so much fun at their husky safari with our kids. It was more fun than we could ever imagine. High recommendations for everyone 🤩🤗Written 12 February 2022
- Erwan was a great guide. You can tell he has a lot passion and great knowledge about the nature in Lapland. He was very adaptive and chose the perfect route for my very first snow shoeing hiking. The nature he showed me through the tour was absolutely stunning. It was definitely the highlight of my trip and I highly recommend his tours for anyone interested in exploring the natures in Kittilä.Written 22 March 2022
- people of Mettanvaki are nice and their agenda of activities great. They are interested in keeping the visitors engaged with the activity. The guides are locals and kind and they share with travellers very insightful tips and information about the culture of the locals. Highly recommended travel services!Written 4 February 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Kittilä
- These are the best places for groups seeking nature & wildlife tours in Kittilä:See more nature & wildlife tours for groups in Kittilä on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for nature & wildlife tours in Kittilä:See more nature & wildlife tours for adrenaline seekers in Kittilä on Tripadvisor