Sights & landmarks in Kittilä
Top Sights in Kittilä, Finland
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Sights & Landmarks
4 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Ancient Ruins • Points of Interest & Landmarks
Points of Interest & Landmarks • Scenic Walking Areas
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Well it was nice experience but to be honest it was a bit suffering cold and eating. The only problem was feet, if there was small thing can separate your feet from the floor it gets better(like small peace of wood).
I had the most delicious reindeer there in my one week travel in levi. Make sure to eat it fast because it becomes cold really fast.Written 19 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- When we planned our Lapland trip this was our granddaughter's choice for an excursion and it didn't disappoint. A five klick ride throught the forest and over a lake whilst snowing ( I would recommend goggles if it does snow) magical! And you can drive if you like. All topped off with being able to cuddle the puppies ( yes that is a grown up saying this !)Written 7 December 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a beautiful place year round in Pokka Lapland. If you go here, you should also stop at the Pokka town which is only a gas station / bar but they have really good lonkero there!Written 3 March 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- You need to walk under 10min from your car to reach this beautiful spot. There is a lake, little water fall, bonfire place and rocks that will rock your boat. I really love this place and it suits for kids too as its easy to reach.Written 3 March 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Kittilä
- These places are best for sights & landmarks in Kittilä:See more sights & landmarks in Kittilä on Tripadvisor