Architectural Buildings • Religious Sites
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This Finnish Evangelical Lutheran church was completed in 1902.
The church with Neo-Gothic influence was designed by the architect Josef Stenbäck. The Gothic influence is shown especially in the windows and the tower.
The church was closed on our visit and we couldn't see the interior.Written 4 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A bit touristy but if you are in the area or planning to do a icebreaker trip then it is a good distraction time filler. The ice slide is worth a go but the rest a bit boringWritten 9 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This sculpture of a male capercaillie is located at the end of Meripuistokatu Boulevard, near the swimming hall.
The striking-looking steel sculpture was designed in 1982 by Helsinki-based sculptor Aimo Taleva.Written 4 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Kemi
- These places are best for sights & landmarks in Kemi:See more sights & landmarks in Kemi on Tripadvisor