- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
7 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- The scenery is fantastic and the dogs just want to run and run the guides are on the ball and very helpful.One of the best things I’ve ever done.Written 3 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a wonderful time on our ice fishing trip and our guide was super nice supportive! We really can recommend the trip!Written 7 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My friend and I joined our wonderful guide Leif on an ice fishing adventure and it was phenomenal! I caught two fish which was very exciting and I would definitely recommend this activity to all! It’s beginner friendly and Leif makes for a great instructor and his humorous nature makes the cold Abisko day more memorable! 5 stars!Written 22 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wonderful little animal park that is worth a visit when up in Lapland. Currently there are Artic Fox, Raccoon Dogs, and sled dogs. Tour lasts about 30 minutes and you will follow the owner as she tells stories about the animals she cares for. Check it out!Written 5 January 2023
- Thank you to Ivalo Safaris for the two wonderful experiences ...husky Safari and Aurora hunting Safari with dinner
We appreciate the two guides.
We also appreciate the fine food, beverages and snack offered.
I will suggest these two experience to all My friends!
We were so Lucky to see wonderful Northern lights!
Thank you to the team!Written 8 February 2020
- My family had this amazing husky safari (10km) and we enjoyed it. The three of us were all on the same sled and drove in turns and it was great! Dogs are very cute and affectionate and it is clear that they are loved.
An experience to do absolutely!Written 19 April 2022
- About 15 mins taxi from Ivalo airport for 40 Euros. stayed for 3 nights. Rooms were cosy and warm. Food was excellent with a variety of Finnish meals and good value. Unless you have a car I recommend eating in. Small kitchen for diy food, tea coffee etc. Lookout for the bear! The Huskys were the stars. You must do a trip. 4 hours was great fun. 2 to a sledge and 6 huskys. The guide was very knowledgeable and had a fab lunch. All in all a great stay to see the real Finland and saw Northern lights on the last night. Take a good camera to see all the colours.Written 14 November 2021