- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- The scenery is fantastic and the dogs just want to run and run the guides are on the ball and very helpful.One of the best things I’ve ever done.Written 3 February 2023
- We bought some lovely items here.. not like those big souvenir barns..this has quaint and locally made items
Certainly worth a visitWritten 1 March 2020
- My friend and I joined our wonderful guide Leif on an ice fishing adventure and it was phenomenal! I caught two fish which was very exciting and I would definitely recommend this activity to all! It’s beginner friendly and Leif makes for a great instructor and his humorous nature makes the cold Abisko day more memorable! 5 stars!Written 22 January 2023
- Wonderful little animal park that is worth a visit when up in Lapland. Currently there are Artic Fox, Raccoon Dogs, and sled dogs. Tour lasts about 30 minutes and you will follow the owner as she tells stories about the animals she cares for. Check it out!Written 5 January 2023