- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This remote chapel is a wonder. It is as though time stopped in 1895, and still in use we were told, but only for certain holidays and occasions.Written 15 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A nice half day hike from Inari. You'll pass through beautiful pine forest before starting the climb to the fell. The path is easy, not too steep. Great views from the top - a good place to have a picnic weather permitting. There is also a day hut, so you can eat your sandwiches inside as well. Watch our video from the hike on Youtube: Susa and Masa around the world.Written 12 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I spent around two hours for hiking, so enjoy the wintry forest that i never seen during a snowshoe walk.
I can hear the surrounding sound, such as snow fall, flowing water...
Have a breath of fresh air.
I also found so many animal tracts, such as big rabbit, fox, reindeer...so interesting
聽到不少大自然發出的聲音，例如雪落下的聲音，仍未結冰的河，發出潺潺的流水聲。風景美得像明信片一樣。沿路行，可以看到不少動物腳印來估計有那些動物曾經經過。很有趣Written 28 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Visited this church on the way to see some reindeer. A rustic wooden building fashioned and decorated in the orthodox style. The internal design is simple, while retaining adherence to its religious foundation. In particular a simple wooden altar with an array of paintings of saints in the icon style as the altar piece/backdrop.
Above more paintings of angels in a circle surrounding an image of God.
This church is well worthy of a visit en route to another attraction.Written 3 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.