- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Beautiful route, great dogs and nice conversations around the campfire, our evening was unique. The dogs come first with Taigausko, not the money like with most other providers. We were told in advance that the snow conditions would be taken into consideration, not that it would be too strenuous for the dogs, which is very sympathetic to us and was also a reason to book with Taugausko. Taigausko lives with and for the dogs. The dog handler does not accompany you with a snowmobile, but with a dog sled. This allows you to really enjoy nature and the dogs. After the tour we were allowed to enjoy tea with the dogs at the campfire. We learned many exciting things about the dogs and life in Finland.
We can highly recommend Taigausko!!!Written 6 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a wonderful time with Arto. Using a glass-roof sleigh, we went out onto a frozen lake to try out traditional winter net fishing. It was such a cool experience ! I totally recommend it. We were able to eat what we'd caught directly, we've never eaten fish so fresh. The view over the lake was fantastic. Thank you for everything!Written 28 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had an excellent Aurora camp by snowmobile. The guide was professional and helpful, knowing a lot about local nature and culture. The reindeer burger with rye bread was tasty and we had the luck to see also Northern lights. Reccomend strongly!Written 6 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Inari
- These experiences are best for ski & snow tours in Inari:
- Ice Fishing Trip at Lake Inari
- Explore Winter Woods: Snowshoe walk with local Biologist
- 4 Nights Lapland 2023 Full Inclusive