Museums in Inari
Top Museums in Inari, Finland
Museums in Inari
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
3 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Speciality & Gift Shops • Art Galleries
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Siida presents the climate, flora and fauna of the Finnish Lapland, following through all seasons. It also has a beatiful collection of Sámi clothing, tools and artwork. There's an open-air area, where you can see traditional Sámi buildings, tents and hunting traps. The entire exhibition is designed in a way that makes me feel connected with the Sámi culture.Written 21 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Aletta Ranttilas sculptures were amazing! How they can make some things in ice?
This is place to see, if you are near Inari city center.Written 19 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We bought jewelries made of silver. A large choice of goodies. Owners were very friendly, they advise us of some activities around. A place to visit !!!Written 6 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Inari
- These places are best for museums in Inari:See more museums in Inari on Tripadvisor