Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This remote chapel is a wonder. It is as though time stopped in 1895, and still in use we were told, but only for certain holidays and occasions.Written 15 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Visited this church on the way to see some reindeer. A rustic wooden building fashioned and decorated in the orthodox style. The internal design is simple, while retaining adherence to its religious foundation. In particular a simple wooden altar with an array of paintings of saints in the icon style as the altar piece/backdrop.
Above more paintings of angels in a circle surrounding an image of God.
This church is well worthy of a visit en route to another attraction.Written 3 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We walked to the church with our Christian friends and as we were the only visitors there, we had a little praise moment there. One of us played the piano and we sang and prayed there. It was really peaceful time and good start for our holiday time in Saariselkä.Written 7 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Inari
- These places are best for churches & cathedrals in Inari:See more churches & cathedrals in Inari on Tripadvisor