Art Galleries • Speciality Museums
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
9 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This small gallery is located in a cowshed near Kyyhkylä rehabilitation Centre, just some kilometres from the City Centre. It is quite near the Gof Court. There are also a couple of restaurants in the area. The pieces of art are created by do-it-yourself principles and they are touching, funny and cute. The made me happy. This place is worth visitingWritten 5 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Mikkeli Centre of Photography is an art centre and museum, specializing in art photography.
The centre is located in a beautiful wooden heritage building at the university campus of Mikkeli, a short walk from the cathedral.
On our visit, there was an exhibition 'Lake Saimaa in My Heart'. It was quite a small exhibition displaying charming old photos from Lake Saimaa.Written 21 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We are staying in town at the Sokos hotel and decided to walk a couple blocks to the center of town and discovered the market in full swing on a Sunday afternoon. There were tons of people and tons of items for purchase as well as a band and tons of great food to be eaten.Written 4 June 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This shopping center is very centrally located next to the marketplace. Here you can find many shops, cafes, and restaurants.
The market hall and Sokos department store are located here. On the ground floor, you can find an S-market grocery store.Written 21 July 2021
- This shopping center is located next to Scandic Hotel and Stella shopping center.
In addition to shops and cafes, you can do bowling here. The Mikkeli Art Museum has temporary facilities on the 2nd floor.Written 21 July 2021
- A neat and quiet store space. Good parking facilities. From Mikkeli to Pieksämäki about 15 km. An absolute must-have for handicrafts. If you only get to the actual production facilities, it's an interesting place. There you can follow wool passage through the machines to finished yarns.Written 2 October 2017