National Parks • Nature & Wildlife Areas
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- A very beautiful national park where you can hike, canoe, fish, swim. It is the smallest Finnish national parc, but really worth a visit. The lakes around are amazing.Written 8 June 2017
- Very nice place to visit and to see also the Karelian Village of old times. The food was great like always. Karelian style is the best and was served as buffet.Written 9 September 2018
- It was a great trip. Many thanks to Terhi and Tom.
We were three friends and rented kayaks and a tent. The support and the material was just great. Also, our guide Tom was a cool guy who showed us many interesting things like what berries and mushrooms we could pick and showed us the important and dangerous places on the maps.Written 14 September 2021