53 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 53
What travellers are saying
- A Nice Beach and it's a lovely 1 mile walk down to Laganas Beach.
You may even see Loggerhead Turtles hatching depending on when you go.Written 22 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Hi we travelled here on the free yellow bus from Argassi. Beach nice, sea a bit pebbly as you enter, beach shoes are a good idea. Need to pay for loungers, closer to sea more expensive, 12 euro for back row. Had food at restaurant, was nice.Written 1 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This cove is 10/10! The water is so blue, there are so many fish to see and little caves to swim in! There’s a great cafe/ restaurant on the top of the cliff near the car park! There are loungers up there for £20 pp! You can see the sunset from there! The walk down to the beach is fine, no steep bits but it can be a small scramble at points to lie on the rocks. There is a very small beach on the end. An absolute must!Written 16 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing views and the water is amazing for the skin.
Loved that you can order your food and drink from the beach and it gets delivered in a basket on a zip wire from the beach bar above…so cool!Written 8 August 2023
- The beach is very nice after you reach it going down.
I really enjoyed the few and the walk along the beach. It's very nice to relax.Written 10 October 2023
- The locals are lovely and friendly and food and drink is amazing , we just found that the place had rubbish laying everywhere which spoiled what should be a lovely place , on the walk to the beach was an awful site outside of some of what claim to be exclusive hotels rubbish and broken sun beds just thrown outside of the hotels. Most of the rubbish along the streets is clearly holiday makers not putting there rubbish in bins but I’m afraid the hotel owners don’t do anything to clear it so that decent holiday makers get a better view of what could be a lovely island if more care was takenWritten 21 September 2023
- Caught the free bus from Argassi. A nice day out, the beach is nice and clean.
There are watersports on offer, they were abit more in price than the Argassi ones, but still pretty good.
It was farely busy, so not the best if you don't like crowds. Loungers were €12 for a set, which seemed to be average comparing to other beach's.Written 2 August 2023
- Amazing beach ⛱️ very cleaned and beautiful waters ideal for families with small children ❤️. We will come back again sureWritten 6 November 2023
- The place is beautiful, our son enjoyed a lot to jump in the sea. The lunch in the close neighbourhood was really good, tasty and at a reasonable priceWritten 10 September 2023
- I recently visited the Cameo Island, and my experience was quite positive overall. While there wasn't an abundance of sights to see, the simplicity of the island's beauty is its charm. The price I paid for the entrance felt justified because it offered a unique and serene getaway.
One thing to note, though, is that the fish can be quite aggressive, especially if you have wounds.
On a positive note, the included photo in the package was a delightful surprise. It was not only beautiful but also of high quality, making it a cherished souvenir of my trip.Written 5 October 2023
- Lovely beach, really busy so get there early ish if you want a sunbed, we went at about 10.00am on the times we went and were able to get a sunbed. Parts of the beach were covered in debris, due to a previous storm the island had suffered, but other parts had been cleared which was much nice to walk on. The sea is quite warm and shallow ideal for younger visitors.Written 9 October 2023
- Alykanas Beach is a beautiful sandy beach. The sea is shallow for some distance and the seabed is sandy too, so no beach shoes required. The beach has plenty of areas with no sunbeds, so you can put a towel down if you want. There are sunbeds if you want them and there is also a choice of watersports.Written 5 October 2023
- U need to be fit and Healthy to manage this place! We stumbled across it on a drive around the island, thought it was a beach, it’s not!
We thought there was a little pathway, it’s not! It’s a huge cliff with a huge walk down to the bottom, dodgy steps and rocks and a broken handrail for support. I was in flip flops! Thought it’s got to end soon, it went on and on! Was it worth the trek! Oh yes! What a fabulous thing to do! The view at the bottom is spectacular, we didn’t swim but people were.
It’s just breathtaking. But then you look up and think my god, got to get back up there! It’s honestly nearly killed me, boiling hot sun beating down on you, climbing what felt like Mount Everest. It was the hardest thing I’ve ever done, I’m not that unfit but I’m not really fit either. I got in the car and fell straight to sleep then had to have an hour in bed afterwards haha. Only do this if you are prepared with the right footwear, water and you are fit! Definitely worth it though!Written 11 July 2023
- A must see if you are visiting Zante!We stayed there all day! Beautiful beach,clear blue water, perfect for snorkeling!Written 27 September 2023
- Another of the islands nice beaches , plenty of parking , toilets food and drink available on site , the sun loungers are 20 euro for 2 with a umbrella , The beach is easily accessible, the sand is slightly darker here but the sea is still clear with a abundance of fish swimming at your side , it’s a gradual slope into the sea children can play safely for some distance , ideal for snorkelling swimming and those must get pictures near the rocks , I’d definitely return if I came back to the islandWritten 24 September 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Zakynthos
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for beaches in Zakynthos:See more beaches for adrenaline seekers in Zakynthos on Tripadvisor