64 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Pure heaven on earth. Just so good for your soul. You have to come and spend some time here. Your soul with thank you after. The views are amazing and there are cosy bars around the beach if you feel the need to have one or two.Written 30 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Picturesque, views of islands and Albania and coves.
Worth a visit
Plenty of eating places, shopping etc.
free parking.Written 3 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A very long, mostly sandy beach. There are sunbeds and water activities. Nothing too special at the daytime, although during sunsets there is a lovely view on Porto Timoni. We have stayed nearby and used to go to this beach, although I wouldn't specifically drive to it from somewhere else.Written 28 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- walk to this beach, via the footpath by the Starlight restaurant. at the beach you will find a bar belonging to the Bahia Mare hotel, but a drink and you can use the luxury sunbeds! no brainer!
ideal location to hire a boat and go exploring for a few hours.Written 21 October 2023
- I decided to go to Corfu mostly because of this beach, and I have to say that I was so right in doing so. Wonderful landscape and beautiful sea are just the beginning of the adventure. But, be prepared! 20 minutes walk on the rocks is the price to pay to get there and bring hats and plenty of water, possibly closed shoes and flipflops on side as the road is a bit rough. Apart from that, enjoy the best view you can get in Corfu.Written 30 August 2023
- One of the best beaches in corfu...sandy with a few pebbles and excellent waters for kids to play and swin. The beach is lined with excellent restaurants who are so helpful. The atmosphere is very relaxed. We've been 2 years in a row!Written 21 August 2023
- This is one of the best places for cliff-jumping and diving on the island. The bar is rather crowded, but the atmosphere is top-drawer.Written 31 August 2023
- Absolutely stunning little pebble beach. If you visit Kassiop I would definitely recomend a visit there. The water was clear and the atmosphere was great.Written 19 August 2023
- A nice secluded nudist sandy beach. It requires to walk a bit but its worth it. You can pay for umbrellas and beach chairs or you can bring your own. There is a snack bar there, to buy drinks and snacks. If you like to go nude, i recommend this beach.Written 20 October 2023
- Early October the water was warm and the weather was 27 & sunny each day! Perfect to enjoy a swim or rent a boat like we did! A lovely town to walk through the and have a coffee or a gyro for lunch! Enjoy many great restaurants for stunning sunsets.Written 26 October 2023
- Nice sandy beach with lots to do.
Boat rentals and plenty of beds on offer
Short walk to markets and restaurants for refreshments or plenty of beach bars if you prefer.
Beach can get very busy.Written 12 June 2023
- We visited this beach today. It is a beautiful beach, getting there isn’t so much fun! Once you arrive at the sign you have to make a choice on whether to risk the rough road down to the car park or not. Being in a new hire car we chose to leave it at the top of the hill parked at the side of the road and walk down. It only took us 10 minutes to go down, a little longer on the way back as it’s quite steep in places. The car parks are €3 apart from the one right at the bottom which seemed to be free. Don’t risk the drive in you have a precious car, too many potholes and stones. Although lots of people did!!
The beach itself was really lovely, it was very busy though, not so secret anymore! The water is clear and very blue. It is stoney so recommend something you can wear on your feet to get to the waters edge. The Canteen. boat arrived and sells drink, sandwiches and ice cream.
Worth a visit but don’t expect peace and tranquility!Written 25 September 2023
- We enjoyed this long sandy beach, no stones on the beach nor in the water. At time we visited we had no waves. Beautiful sandy rocks above the beach. You can take beautiful photos and even watch the sunset.Written 27 September 2023
- Lovely little beach pebbly at one end and sandy at the other. Quite thin beach area. The seabed is quite shallow for a long way out. The sun beds next to the pier with the grey cushions are €10 you get a iced bottle of water and can use the toilets in the pool bar opposite.Written 16 August 2023
- Long sandy beach with no facilities, no sunbeds, no shops, nothing! Perfect!
The north end looks a bit grotty but just walk a little further and the beach is better with less debris.
The road down to the beach is rough and the further a long you go there is soft sand in which you can get your car stuck.Written 29 June 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Corfu