- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
65 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Incredibly beautiful place
Water was very clear, great for snorkeling and swimming. Though there's some jellyfish but easy to dodge
Had a boat tour to see the caves and nearby area
Went late October and it was very peacefulWritten 2 November 2022
- Take the cliff path route to Canel D'Amour past restaurants commanding beautiful views over the little beaches and bays below. Great place to sunbath and watch the braver ones jump and dive from small cliffs into the blue waters below but have to admit i didnt attempt it myself.....too my birthdays.There is also a sheltered sandy beach which can become very crowded at times and just above this is outdoor restaurant with panoramic views while enjoying a meal or a cool drink.Written 28 October 2022
- The best beach alongside Vrika and Mesovrika I’ve ever been to. Fine white sand, amazing view and Caribbean like sea water. A must see! The only negative is that the island is only reachable by boats from Paxos and they are a bit expensive - 20 euro return per person.Written 13 November 2022
- Visited this beach for a day recently. Would describe it as a lovely beach sandy in the main with some pebbles. The water was clear and lovely for swimming and safe for children. In October the sunbeds were plentiful and priced at 7 euro with a brolly for the day. Plenty of local cafes and stores to provide refreshments and overall would say this was a beautiful, beach lovely scenery around and in all a great place to spend a warm sunny day.Written 17 October 2022
- We’ve been to Barbati at two different times this year. April-May and October. It is spellbindingly beautiful here and very easy to switch off from the hustle of life. Plenty of tavernas and bars. Water sports and boat hire off the beach. There are 2 blue flag beaches to enjoy with the cleanest waters. Off the small beach you can even see octopus when snorkelling.
Low season is much recommended ! Not so busy so you have a chance to really enjoy it and the people working here have more time to chat also (we love getting to know them)
It’s warm from April to November, most services tend to open May-end October. We will return again next spring and cannot wait!Written 24 November 2022
- Beautifull place!
It's hard to get there, but it's worth it!
Best time to visit is early morning, on afternoon there a lot of people.Written 6 October 2022
- Fabulous setting. Spent a couple of evenings having drinks and being mesmerised by the fish. Bet its very busy in the summer days, very instagramable even for the over 50s hahaWritten 9 October 2022
- This great little beach is ideal for naked relaxation. The sea water is crystal clear and warm. The sand is fine and the sunbeds are well spaced out. The little shop offers sunbeds, parasols and cold drinks all at reasonable prices. The place to go for a natural few hoursWritten 21 September 2022
- We stayed at the Marina Hotel which is fronting Arillis beach.
Sandy beach with gently sloping entry to extremely clear water, the sand shelves gently into the sea.
Plenty of space on long beach, sun loungers available and Water sports available. Parking available on beach front.Written 1 September 2022
- Good beach, but erosion along the whole northern coast of Corfu means that some beaches have all but disappeared (Mirtiotissa, just beyond Vatos, being a good example) and Agios itself is importing sand and gravel to try and stabalise matters. The village is compact, friendly with everything you will need from a wide range of restaurants and supermarkets plus regular and cheap buses into Kerkyra - pick them up at the market next to the bus stop. Prices are still good for your Euro, but Corfu, like all of Greece suffered badly during the Covid pandemic, so some prices may have hiked up. Nevertheless, a decent meal for one shouldn't cost more than e20.Written 7 November 2022
- Beautiful sandy beach, cristal and warm waters. We stayed in front of the Greek Village Restaurant and it was very nice. You can see all the beach, a long one with many places to rent umbrellas and chairs. I gave only 4 stars because the water is very very small and for a long distance , more suitable for families with children. But overall, its a beautiful place to go to.Written 24 July 2021
- The best beach alongside Voutomi and Mesovrika I’ve ever been to. Fine white sand, amazing view and Caribbean like sea water. A must see! The only negative is that the island is only reachable by boats from Paxos and they are a bit expensive - 20 euro return per person. There is a bar on the beach and the prices are not different than those on Paxos and the sunbeds are free for the customers which is superb!Written 13 November 2022
- Beautiful beach with clear waters. Beach is rocky so not ideal for young children. Best to come with suitable footwear. Fantastic restaurant with a view nearby.Written 28 October 2022
- Sandy beach with the beautiful Delfino Blu hotel and its great bar area surrounded by palm trees :-) I recommend!Written 25 September 2022
- This beach appears tobe in a Nature Reserve. The are no houses or hotels adjoining, just Sand dunes.
The beach is sandy. and the water is clean and fairly shallow. There is a carpark directly adjoining and the facilities are on the part of the beach nearby. There are 3 businesses providing sunbeds and unbrellas at reasonable cost. There is a simple café and very basic lavatories.
Beyond this the beach stretches as far as the eye can see in either direction - good for relaxing sunbathing and walking.
Simple and unspoilt.Written 22 October 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Corfu
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for beaches in Corfu:See more beaches for adrenaline seekers in Corfu on Tripadvisor