Popular things to do
- Ports of Call Tours
- Day Cruises
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Points of Interest & Landmarks
- 4WD Tours
- Sunset Cruises
- Bus Tours
- Churches & Cathedrals
- Self-guided Tours
- City Tours
- Ancient Ruins
- Hiking Tours
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- Sacred & Religious Sites
- Cultural Tours
- Airport & Hotel Transfers
- Historic Sites
- Walking Tours
- Likely to Sell Out
- History Museums
- Top Picks
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Sporting Events
- Multi-day & Extended Tours
- Yoga Classes
- Special Offers
- Water Parks
- Thermal Spas & Hot Springs
- Weddings & Honeymoons
Top Attractions in Rhodes
Admission tickets from €25.65
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- This beach is beautiful with shallow sandy seabed. You can walk very far out and still walk on the pure sand bottom.
Bars and restaurants along the beach and we paid only €10 for 3 sunbeds and umbrella.Written 10 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- visited here a few years ago. some of the area is now fenced off. not an awful lot to see in the castle as it is nealy all in ruins however the views are very good. if you are in the area worth a visit as it is free to enter.Written 9 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were the first to arrive and had the place to ourselves with some wonderful photos without swarms of tourists. You will queue for ages if you leave it until later so factor that in and get organised.
Once inside, the architecture is just beautiful.
There's the 'broken pot' museum stuff on the ground floor but upstairs are some stunning rooms and amazing vistas.
Buy the multi-ticket to get you into the other venues. Well worth it.Written 9 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Go when temperatures are under 30 as it could be extremely hot here. Very crowded but most get Sun beds and umbrellas for €6 Shower is clean to dip into sea and only caution is the step ladder into sea is very very slippery and underneath rocky base So watch if very young kids are older swimmers . Water despite heavy occupancy is clean and cold . We tried late evening when most tourist were leaving and we enjoyed it well.Written 27 July 2022
- It is a beautiful medieval old town. Take your time to explore outside of the standard turist streets. People do really live here and the city is alive. There is black golf carts that works like fre busses to easily get around.
We rented an airbnb and stayed inside city walls and it's really different when outside the tourist areas and when before/after the tourists come inWritten 9 August 2022
- A great water park. We were a group of 12 age range from 7 months up to 66 years. There were plenty of rides for everyone. The only downside was that we purchased on line tickets which meant we had to queue for ages while people paying on the day went in much quicker and the prices were the sameWritten 9 August 2022
- nice little town, is like mini Santorini, a good experience on holiday for me and my Family. Food an locals very good.Written 11 August 2022
- Nice place to go with younger children. They can interact with the ostrich and hold and even stand on the eggs. There are more animals and few chances of interaction with them but only chosen ones. The place is not heavily crowded and only 5min drive from Butterfly Valley so it is great filler to your day of sightseeing and fun for kids.Written 8 August 2022
- this beach is lovely it seems to go on for ever but very busy. lots of bars and tavernas all the way down the beach...Written 30 July 2022
- This is such a good experience. We went for the night observation having booked tickets on the internet. Everything is so well run, you come in to the lovely reception/bar area and they print your ticket for you and ask if you would like a drink. Some lovely cocktails on offer! Then move outside to the seating which is wonderful, very atmospheric with a number of space related exhibits to walk around. Comfy seats, relaxing music, mood lighting and the odd sleeping cat will pervade you. Then on to the observation, our knowledgeable host will take you into the rotating dome and use the state of the art equipment for some star gazing. We saw several constellations and a wonderful view of the moon - the host will take your mobile phone and make a fantastic, studio-like image for you to keep. We were lucky enough to see Saturn, my what a beautiful thing. The observation is 30 minutes or so, just the right amount of time. This place is fantastic, it deserves all the success it gets.Written 12 August 2022
- Really a nice place to snorkel. Saw a lot of different fish and big underwater cliffs. Water is clean and the beach itself is also tidy. Small kids watch out, it gets deep really fast.Written 4 August 2022
- Get there early or late to avoid the crowds. When we arrived there were hoards of tourists climbing the path to the acropolis (and lots of pushing!). Once at the top there was alot more space and it was interesting to look around.Written 10 August 2022
- We rented a car and visited several places in Rhodes, including here.
Stunning views across the island, well worth the short visit.Written 25 July 2022
- I wish it was more information on the hospital and a general overview of the time periods in rhodes.
There is many rooms with a lot of ancient artifacts from all periods and a lot of old prayer boards or tombstones.Written 9 August 2022
- One of the best place to visit in Rhodes. The place looks very nice and there is a cool beachbar below which makes the entrance fee absolutely worth the price but if you want to go only for a quick visit then do that after 18:00 for free entrance!Written 8 August 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Rhodes
- The best day trips from Rhodes according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Romantika All inclusive Day Cruise
- Rhodes Day Cruise (all inclusive) 6 Hours
- Fast Boat To Symi with a swimming stop at St George's Bay! (Only 1hr journey)
- Private Full-Day Cruise in Greece with Lunch
- Boat Trip to LINDOS with Swimming Stops at Anthony Quinn's & Tsambika Bays