40 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 40
What travellers are saying
- Weather and food good. Public transport, although times posted on bus stops its advised to speak to locals or people who have used them regularly, because all times are same depending on what stop you are at, tickets are cheap €2:20 per ticket. We rented bikes as we stayed at Fili apartments, approx 2 miles from Tigaki Road flat and plenty of bike racks to park in. A definite must for a beach day is Vangelis beach, brilliant area rental of brollies etc is sublime, the owner has built everything himself with recycling paramount, I would highly recommend a day visit. We did a day trip by ferry to Turkey for a day, very busy on market days. We also did a guided bus tour to Kalymons another full day but well worth it .Overall a very good holiday destination.Written 19 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited Agios Stefanos beach twice in Oct 2023 despite staying near Kos town we liked it enough that we visited a second time. This was my favourite beach on Kos. The ruins are worth seeing and the beach itself is clean and easy to access. There are plenty of sunbeds on the beach but there is also plenty of clear sand if you don't want to pay for a sunbed. Kastri Islet is interesting and easy to swim to although I couldn't see a way to reach the top of the highest part of the rocky outcrop (and I suspect there were birds up there that are best left undisturbed). On our second visit we did some snorkelling and found there was a reasonable amount to see. The water was calm and clear and a good temperature.Written 30 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Bad smell so must be good for you. An interesting experience. Take your silver jewellery off as it will go black. If you read this review after being there then rub your jewellery with a toothpaste. It will eventually come off.Written 9 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place is very beautiful and very well maintained.
Blue waters, clean beaches, quality sun beds, beach bar and toilets near by.Written 12 October 2023
- Excellent sandy naturist/nudist/FKK beach. Soft sand. Easy access to sea but recommend wearing foot ware as underwear rock can be slippy.
Water very clean. Sun Ed’s and shade available.
Unfortunately spoilt by not having facilities on hand and only one Tsverna some 600m up the hill towards the main road. Take your own drink and food or drive up the hill to Magic Cafe.Written 23 August 2023
- Mother and Daughter visit, booked through Jet 2 Holidays, the Beach is about 40 minutes away from Kos Town, with stunning views and plenty to do for adults and children.
Paradise Beach is a massive stretch which has loads of sun loungers and three or four stations across the beach which have the opportunity for you to use the Jet Ski's, Banana Boats, Fly Fish and many other activities (prices apply).
The beach consists of white soft sand and you can also go snorkelling and swimming whilst enjoying stunning views in the background.
Whilst there, I went on the Jet Ski, it was 45 Euros for 20 minutes which was £39 in GBP. There's space for you to travel on the Jet Ski's with instructors that fully prep you before you enjoy your mini adventure riding the waves.
The sun loungers are priced at two for 13 Euros, where we pitched there was a bar and toilet, I did think the bar was a bit expensive for the amount of drinks you got. I got a Sex on the Beach Cocktail which was 9 Euros which came in a small slush cup and the alcohol content wasn't very strong either.
Whilst on the Jet Ski's, you have to stay a minimum of 200 meters away from other vehicles on the water, I found that one of the other instructors who was pulling a dinghy came too close to me but stopped the boat and was waving his arms complaining about the distance, (even though there was a massive amount of space for him to go, but yet decided to drive the boat near the buoys where our station was situated), so maybe the area where the different activity stations are situated need to be reviewed.
Apart from that, the day was great and we relaxed the whole time we were there. I would highly recommend for families or individuals.Written 14 October 2023
- What a hidden gem - perfect place to watch the sunset and if you want to have a drink on the beach they will serve you a bottle of bubbly to take down to the beach with glasses 🥂Written 3 August 2023
- Visited this great beach and restaurant on a previous holiday so was keen to return. We cycled here from Kos Town. The sunbeds were comfortable and the beach service excellent. The beach is quite rocky but wasn't a problem for us. The views from the beach were perfect.Great relaxed and chilled vibe. We had coffee when we arrived and beers on the beach. The lunchtime menu was varied and we ordered our lunch. The service was shocking. We waited quite a while for a menu and then for our order to be taken then a further hour for food. Let's hope this was a one-off.
The food was good when it arrived but be aware if you order bread to accompany your meal you will be served with two slices of white bread. (One of these slices was a crust too) Not your usual bread.Written 9 October 2023
- Used this beach a lot during a recent holiday. Good sunbeds and a lovely sandy beach. The snorkeling is fabulous with lots of fish to watch. The sun bed guy is so friendly and helpful. He provides drinks and food from Camel restaurant on his motorbike.Written 13 October 2023
- Lovely beach with great sand and easy access to the clear sea. The “Ria’s Beach” section (western part of the beach) is beautifully quiet and peaceful. Very natural - with a lovely, simple, Greek Taverna behind it (Sunset), with friendly service and one of the best doradas I’ve eaten anywhere in the worldWritten 6 August 2023
- found by chance, the dirt panoramic road is a playground for those who love to drive but I do not recommend it to scooters or motorcycles, perfect 4 × 4 quad and car. the bar is amazing located in the center of the beach with loud music but if you want tranquility just move to the sides, I did that road 6 times there and back! have enough fun with a panda! I saw it morning, afternoon and sunset, never tired!Written 8 September 2022
- Absolutely beautiful beach well worth the trip , beautiful blue water , perfect sandy beach , the right amount of sun beds & only €5 each very peaceful but we did go early morning until about lunch time but wasn't busy at all was perfect, beautiful beach .Written 1 July 2022
- Amazing beach.....owner so friendly and attentive. Wish had more time to re visit before we headed home.Written 20 November 2023
- Peaceful place, with blu sea.
Little km of the town city, you can find this place.
You can put your beach sheet or buy with little money umbrellas and loungers.
Additionally beach you can drink a delicious drink at the beautiful and charming bar just being the beach.
I would raccomed it, worth a visit.Written 7 July 2023
- A long sandy beach with clear water and a walkway to stroll on backed with eateries and bars. It does get breezy on this coast but the beach is lovelyWritten 15 October 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Kós