6 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Nice sandy beach with lots of sun beds for a few. There are many restaurants to choose from on this beach. The only negative of this beach it may be very busy and the sun beds are all close to each other which I liked least.Written 8 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really way out of crowds. You will need car or scooter to get here. When we came here for swimming just one more couple was on beach.Written 8 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stopping off point whilst on the three island cruise. Lovely crescent shaped beach, very soft sand and lovely warm shallow clear sees. Clearly gets very busy and crowded as the boats arrive. A few shops all selling the same fare, locally produced honey, arts and crafts and then the usual tat.
An hour here was long enough but well worth a visit nonetheless.
Visited 29 Jun 2019Written 1 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This isn’t the most pretty beach you will ever see, but we really enjoyed our time there. It is stones rather than sand, but it is also very quiet and you can almost feel part of it to yourself at times.
Fabulous views across the Aegean Sea and the island beyond, make it very special indeed. You are never far from shops and restaurants so all your needs can be catered for in the area.Written 23 May 2023
- Lonely beach, nice and clean. There is a small cantine, opening when the boss wakes up, so bring your own coffee. It is nice to relax, no noise, no internet, just the sound of the waves.Written 30 September 2021
- The views are amazing and that is it! Hard to access both to the street and the rocky beach. Room smelled like sewer which they tried to hide from us. Switched rooms and still not alot better. Furnishings are ancient and not in a good way. Bed lumpy and sheets scratchy. AC made terrible noise all night. Felt like I just wanted to get out of there the whole time...Written 4 October 2023