- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
26 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Very quiet beach. You can find all the things that you want in your holidays extreme sports, restaurant etcWritten 26 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Platis Gialos beach is great, plenty of loungers with mod cons and restaurant service, but can be costly as you have to pay for sun beds. Beds are owned by the restaurant / hotel so worth negotiating before selecting as some will do a deal if you agree to eat.Written 10 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very chill vibe . Its in the north side. Hidden gem . Not much crowded. Views are immaculate. Good for couples.Written 2 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We found Agrari Beach lovely and relaxing. The water is clean. The road down to the beach is narrow, windy and steep in parts and all this made it tricky when you come across another car - I guess like most narrow roads in Mykonos!
We plonked ourselves on the sunbeds at Agrari Beach Bar & Restaurant - 35€ for 2 sunbeds and an umbrella - reasonable for Mykonos.Written 16 July 2022
- Beautiful white coarse sand beach with plenty of dining/drinking options. It was quite cool the day I visited so I didn't bother to get a sunbed or even stay long, but I could only imagine how delightful it would be on a gorgeous hot day.Written 5 November 2022
- Beautiful beach with white sand and crystal clear sea water. There are three beach restaurants and beach bars available. Beach ideal for couples and families. Calm and relaxing ambience.Written 17 October 2022
- Lovely beach with chilled vibe. Water is clear and great for swimming. There are also watersports, not that we partook, but they looked like good fun. Beds are a little expensive but arguably worth it for the day (100€ for two). We ate lunch at Jackie'O's bar and restaurant. Food is delicious, albeit overpriced, and the staff are super attentive. My only gripe is they're a little sneaky in upselling... for example, topping up your water glass without being prompted and then charging you for it. I resorted to putting my napkin in my glass - problem solved. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great day at the beach who isn't afraid of splashing their cash (we're talking around 190€ for a steak dish!). I stress though, the food is awesome!Written 8 September 2022
- I went to Ornos beach the beginning of the third week in October, so end of the season. I rushed to get the 10.30 bus from Fabrika as I had no plans to pay for a sunbed and had read the other reviews about the public area filling up. Well I need not have rushed, there were only a handful of other people of the beach when I arrived and I had my pick of the sand to lay my towel on. It looked like one of the beach bars had already packed up and another was packing away it’s umbrellas when I was there, so there was more beach available than in high season.
It was a windy day and the beach was pretty sheltered, although there was still a fair amount of sand blowing about. Water was crystal clear and warm-ish. Some large rocks in the water but it’s clear where they are so can be avoided, and there were very few waves so it is ideal for families.
By about midday it had got busier but there was still plenty of space. There were three or four restaurants open plus just a short stroll up the road in the ‘town’ (really just a few shops) there were two bakeries and two supermarkets. I got a tasty spinach and cheese pie from one of the bakeries and used their very modern and clean bathroom.
Overall - recommend this beach at the end of the season. It’s clean, sheltered and easy to reach by bus.Written 17 October 2022
- Lovely beach with excellent beach clubs very accessible to anywhere in Mykonos town. The turquoise water is excellent for swimming (even if the the stones and sand are a little rough on the feet). This is a popular beach, so it’s crowded, but the beach clubs provide good value for the price (even if it’s high). The beach is situated right by an excellent Greek taverna (Tassos) and one of the most popular clubs on the island (Scorpio’s). The beach is easily reached by bus, car, or sea taxi and of course has a free area (but bring your own umbrella or towel. The main detracting feature is it is popular which drives the beach bed prices, but based on accessibility and the quality of the water we found ourselves coming back several times over a 10 day visit (partially because our rental car was not really able to handle the roads to some of the other beaches. Lovely views and lovely swimming with all the amenities (for a price).Written 17 June 2022
- This was our favourite beach during our two weeks in Mykonos - busy but not a party beach and at 30 euros for two beds and an umbrella the cheapest on the island. Lovely clean clear water gradually shelving. Fun to watch the ferries and cruise ships go into the nearby port. Just one beach restaurant and reasonably priced. Life guard. Slightly let down by closed / dilapidated restaurant nearby.Written 18 September 2022
- While on Mykonos for a cruise stop, we rented a jeep and drove to Kalafati Beach. When we arrived, there were very few people on the beach. We rented four loungers and two umbrellas. We also had a gentleman who took our orders, brought our drinks (and was kind enough to bring them in buckets of ice), and kept up with anything we needed.
Soon after we settled in, three bus loads of cruise tours came. Luckily, the beach was big enough that we never felt crowded.
The water was beautiful and calm...a little rocky when you got in, but not bad. There are bathrooms and changing rooms too. This is a great beach to spend a day at...highly recommend!Written 6 October 2022
- My husband and I ventured to this beach to get away from the crowded "party" beaches and it was wonderful. The water was so clear with beautiful shades of blue and turquoise as well as a sandy beach. There was no restaurants, bars, or restrooms but that added to the charm we were looking for. Just an FYI......You do have to walk down some rocks to get to the beach but it is completely doable.Written 16 July 2022
- Came here for a change from the beaches in the south it’s a very pretty beach with a long deep stretch of sand the water is very clear. No sun beds or umbrellas for rent here you need to bring your own there is one taverna which is very goodWritten 27 May 2022
- Nice area with great restaurant called Kalosta. All the surrounding is beautiful. It is not far from Fokos which is a beautiful secret beach.Written 1 August 2021
- I loved the area, the beach, the sea. Yes it is expensive but it is great! Small beach, very clear and easy to swim. Also attracts many celebrities, so it is a bit over crowed.Written 28 July 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Mykonos